Thread: How much USD would you spend for token

How much USD would you spend for token

1 player upgrade max. rating around 3k token X 20player = USD6000
    approx. 1000token = usd100
    Is this posible???....unless you are whealthy enough....hahahaha

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It's wow, I think he just want to play like a boss ) I saw even better then him, games have around 4M+ unique players so it's very possible to meet some very rich guys.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Still three players short of a full squad, tight git!
    I don't think I,ve ever seen a team with so many multi position players.
    Not an injury in sight, there lies the secret, spend on big token numbers and the game engine leaves you alone.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Alakazan View Post
    1 player upgrade max. rating around 3k token X 20player = USD6000
    approx. 1000token = usd100
    Is this posible???....unless you are whealthy enough....hahahaha

oh man..wtf is this..
    such like son of president lol..im lucky he is not in my league

well this kind of person really really rich,
    all player come from scout i think with 6 stars that need 1 more point to be 7 stars
    so he just need to train more little and get some points and the player will be 7 stars player..

but something not usual is the multi function position, in my scout list i see lots of that but only have 2 possible position..
    but this person have 3 position all of his players..

lucky a goalkeeper isnt allowed to have new role,if not he maybe ask his GK learn a ST role haha..

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Still three players short of a full squad, tight git!
    I don't think I,ve ever seen a team with so many multi position players.
    Not an injury in sight, there lies the secret, spend on big token numbers and the game engine leaves you alone.
    Not an injury in sight, why?... because he as bound to have bought some medic/fitness/morale packs with tokens, Its hard to think exactly how many tokens this guy would of invested into his team. maybe 10,000 tokens. If he doesn't invest heavily in tokens again, this team would return to a normal sort of team around level 11, Players would gain around 10-15 quality depending on player age, I would dread to think what it would be like to play such a team. Someone clearly playing roman abramovich style here.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I find if I use treatment packs constently to heal players I just pick up another straight away, be it the same player or same position.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

hmm but this rich guy dont rename his player become famous name player, thats only 3 tokens for each player and full team (11 players=33 tokens),just small amount for him..
    he just doesnt want or he doesnt know how to do it? hahhaa..

What's amusing is, the credit card will have to come out again within another 3-4 levels because at least 9 of his team is in the late 20's.

I guess we shouldn't mock his tactics too much, as it is the big spenders that give the money to the developers. I'll continue to play my part by watching all the videos available to me. I have considered paying for x amount of tokens for one occasion just as a show of support for the game i enjoy playing, but that will have to wait until after chrimbo.
    Current Level: 4

League: lvl1 1st, lvl2 1st, lvl 3, 1st
    Champions League: lvl2, QF lvl 3 1st
    Cup: lvl1 R1, lvl2 R2, lvl3 R2

thanks for the response.....i'm just sharing the pain in the a**......i mean where's the spirit of the game if like this...
    you don't feel the hard to gain level of your player, to setting formation vs opponent and the pain to bid player with little token.
    All this pain is the heart of the game.
    *I already told the Nordeus admin to put this guy on the same level league next season. Hopefully don't see this guy on champion league or cup.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Alakazan View Post
    thanks for the response.....i'm just sharing the pain in the a**......i mean where's the spirit of the game if like this...
    you don't feel the hard to gain level of your player, to setting formation vs opponent and the pain to bid player with little token.
    All this pain is the heart of the game.
    *I already told the Nordeus admin to put this guy on the same level league next season. Hopefully don't see this guy on champion league or cup.....
    amen..