Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: pay token TAX to view my games

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    In game money doesn't mean a lot, this game is run purely on tokens,

If you have $1BILLION in the bank and 0 tokens, you can't even bid on a player.

If you have 12 tokens and I have 13 tokens and we are bidding on a player, I would get the player.
    maybe the 2M i mentioned above is for level 7 manager like me, bcoz 2M is big for me right now..
    u can see if i watch 5 games a day ill loose 10 M

in my bank i only have 12M now -_-

so the amount of money could be increase as higher the manager..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    to the home team.....it's just like selling a ticket to get in.....if ppl join my games and they cause me to lose games at least they should pay for it...it's not fair to play at lev 30 and to have games influenced by some guys at level 5 who you have no ideea who they are.....

all this farville buddy type games are ment to give you help but not to help you by interfering with another player account........ok you can get kits...but winning a game with buddy support it's just to much

you are supposed to have your own account...taking sides in one game is interferiing with one's account
    THE WORST IDEA EVER, is like you are forcing them to create 999999 and watch their games.... if all will go to Nordeus it will be ok.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    THE WORST IDEA EVER, is like you are forcing them to create 999999 and watch their games.... if all will go to Nordeus it will be ok.
    they can't watch their own game as a supporter..they watch it only as a owner because you must be logged in and for that you won't get tokens
    and if they have more than one account and they want to watch your game they pay...2 tokens I don't think they will buy so many tokens for 2 accounts
    this measure is to stop them joining other ppl games

if I have 5 guys joining in aty my game and cheering for the other team at least I should get 10 tokens for allowing them to take side
    I don't think ppl have so many tokens to spend them on watching other ppl games.......
    think bro think!!!,.......don't know what's that bull**** with 999999, why the tokens must go to Nordeus it's a transfer between teams like the negotiations they implemented now...Nordeus has nothing to do

c'mon man I thought you're smarter than that

and what it would stop me to make 10 accounts and give support
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

they can't watch their own game as a supporter..they watch it only as a owner because you must be logged in and for that you won't get tokens
    and if they have more than one account and they want to watch your game they pay...2 tokens I don't think they will buy so many tokens for 2 accounts
    this measure is to stop them joining other ppl games

if I have 5 guys joining in aty my game and cheering for the other team at least I should get 10 tokens for allowing them to take side
    I don't think ppl have so many tokens to spend them on watching other ppl games.......
    think bro think!!!,.......don't know what's that bull**** with 999999, why the tokens must go to Nordeus it's a transfer between teams like the negotiations they implemented now...Nordeus has nothing to do

c'mon man I thought you're smarter than that
    hahah u said it cant??

honestly i play more than 5 accounts and i can log in them all in 5 minutes just to support my other account..

if Nordeus really implement this idea i will be rich of token, its easy just login 4 days in row i get 5 token,

i just log in the other account to support my main account..

if like that, where is fun about this game??

there will be no more fun and challenge..

or, re u kind of person that dont like challenge?

c'mon man I thought you're TOUGHER than that

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    hahah u said it cant??

honestly i play more than 5 accounts and i can log in them all in 5 minutes just to support my other account..

if Nordeus really implement this idea i will be rich of token, its easy just login 4 days in row i get 5 token,

i just log in the other account to support my main account..

if like that, where is fun about this game??

there will be no more fun and challenge..

or, re u kind of person that dont like challenge?

c'mon man I thought you're TOUGHER than that

Thats what I said too, a very bad idea, really you won't need even to donate, you can make 5 accounts and keep then like farms and you will be full of tokens.

@Adi. Of course, there is another solution. Why don't you ask all your friends to come and support you, and then it would balance the issue out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    @Adi. Of course, there is another solution. Why don't you ask all your friends to come and support you, and then it would balance the issue out.
    yap, this is better than asking for nordeus giving tokens freely..

Adi
    Banned
    I think both catalin and Okta viando didn't understood my point....and if Nordeus wants to close multiple accounts they can do it.....if you play on 5 accounts I'm sad for you ) it's somth between madness and.....bored to death
    also catalin said he will make 10 accounts...bleah another crazy ideea ....but also this is the way Nordeus can catch multiple accounts

this has nothing to do with a challenge or how tough the competition is.....I just don't like others peoples in my game...ok they want to watch the gave very well...but when they support the other team...neah, it's not their business

how crazy and without a social life you have to be to stay and join in other ppl games at different times....mainly if you're in another country and there is a time difference

the fact is that many things could be implemented to make the game better but there is no interest to do that

just let people choose if they allow or not other to join their game to give support....I personaly don't like it.....up to 6 managers from my league joins my game and give support to other team ...and they are not even friends or so...just to make life harder for me

WTF it's my game my team or it's everybody's?

Ok I don't want to allow at my games foreign players who I don't know, I'm tired to lose games because some lev 5-6 join my game and support the other team

so for my home games I don't want to let them in my stadium who wants to view the game should pay an entrance ticket 2 tokens

FAIR or not FAIR?

this should be shown to those stupid ****s from Nordeus who only want your money
    truly awful idea
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast