Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Really strange games since end of last season-cursed?

Banned
    Nordeus wants you to buy more tokens to win. Simple. You would think that after 20 seasons you would already know this.

Quote Originally Posted by drug5 View Post
    getting more injuries. and my Starting 11 is the best 3 scouters, 7 World class and 1 superstar striker. though i win all my matches, but not easy win i would say. Even playing against very weak opponents i only manage to score 3 goals
    LOL... I've had a similar squad to what you described over the last 3-4 seasons and I was getting poor results and not scoring many goals, until I changed my formation about 6 times to find what suits my team best.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Hecke View Post
    First of all: This is not my first season! I'm season 20 so I know how this game works, so please no "You cant win them all" or things like that.
    All the time since the end of last season game went pretty well for me. Some seasons better, some worse. I think I won almost every league despite 2 ore 3. About 10 CL titles too. I always adapted my formation and tactics for the enemy and i knew how to do it. All in all i would say that i won 8 games out of 10 minimum. Since the end of last season something changed dramatically. From the last 6 or seven league games i won none. This season startet even worse. I loose or play draw nearly every game. I think now I win 1 of 10. This cant be coincidence. Me team is way the best in every competition or at least one of the best and i play as I did always - so how can that be??? Something must have changed in game mechanics or somekind of bug or something.

Believe me, its not just a "you cant win them all" thing...

Anyone experienced something similar???
    i was going to open a thread right now about this , i drawed by a noob team 2 : 2 , 2 draws and 1 loss in CL all by noob teams , i am third in my group , this game is not working good this season , many strange thing happened , something is going wrong ,

i agree 100 % with you , nordeus changed something in game engine this season , now we cant beat noob teams , even formations doesnt work good now
    FC Barcelona and RedSeth like this.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    i was going to open a thread right now about this , i drawed by a noob team 2 : 2 , 2 draws and 1 loss in CL all by noob teams , i am third in my group , this game is not working good this season , many strange thing happened , something is going wrong ,

i agree 100 % with you , nordeus changed something in game engine this season , now we cant beat noob teams , even formations doesnt work good now
    Yes, I said this time last season that counter formations don't seem to be as effective as they once were on this game.
    kullehh likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes, I said this time last season that counter formations don't seem to be as effective as they once were on this game.
    Must be harder at the top. Level 4 here...I maybe lose 3 games a season, league and CL. Cup is facked. But in League and CL, I find that I can counter 9 out of 10 successfully. I am not one to choose a formation and stick with it the whole season like some, but if I had to it would be 4-5-1 V.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LOL... I've had a similar squad to what you described over the last 3-4 seasons and I was getting poor results and not scoring many goals, until I changed my formation about 6 times to find what suits my team best.
    Yeah. certain games versus players 10++ points lower than me, and i'm only leading one goal. Pretty stress watching the game. Compare to previous season, i can score more than 10 goals. this season is just weird

Pro
    You can't win them all.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Must be harder at the top. Level 4 here...I maybe lose 3 games a season, league and CL. Cup is facked. But in League and CL, I find that I can counter 9 out of 10 successfully. I am not one to choose a formation and stick with it the whole season like some, but if I had to it would be 4-5-1 V.
    the 4-5-1V doesnt work for me at all anymore, no matter who i face or what tactics they use. It's like Nordeus knew how great and dominating this tactic was and neutered it

This season again, very small teams rules. Nordeus is shooting a bullet on his own foot with this, because token buyers and active players will leave, so disgusted by lack of fair-play and logic. By helping small teams like that, they are helping abandonned teams too and inactive players, which is a useless behavior and a complete nonsense. I often have the same score against a guy with same AQ and a guy full of 1 star players. Seriously, someone puked on the code lines or...?
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

I tend to score a lot less with better players than last season and same modules.

Still, it's more realistic. Even facing really low teams squads like Barca & co don't win 10+-0, but usually they limit to 3-0 4-0 5-0, which is what i get from my matches,. Away is different as i score 2 or 3 avg. Pretty good for me, i like it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast