Thread: Can you start again?

Can you start again?

i aint played in ages, i have 1/2 star players in league 5 and i want to start again?

actually if u dont log in for 70 days ur game will be deleted and u can start again from level 1..

but in this case nothing u can do,
    the only way is dont log in until 70 days,
    or make a new facebook and play

what not sign into facebook for 70 days or top eleven?

Apprentice
    Just T11.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Shepherd View Post
    i aint played in ages, i have 1/2 star players in league 5 and i want to start again?
    You need to wait for 70 days but you can stay one season and buy (F) free agent players they are pretty good you can find some of them who will be 4 stars soon and second season you can start to play normal. This if you want to keep your achievments or like Okta said, make a new account
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Shepherd View Post
    Theres a new season starting this weekend, so you could wait to then and start to buy improved players at the start of the new season, oh and watch some videos, that will help you get a few more tokens, theres no real need to start again from level 1.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*