Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The strongest team and losing, why?

You’re probably not a very good manager that’s why! Try changing up your tactics a bit. Just because you claim to have a fantastic team you shouldn’t just expect to thrash every team you play.

I would have thought this thread was in the wrong section.
    khris likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Juventus FC View Post
    Hello,
    Can someone explain to me how it happens, that I have the strongest team in the league, players are trained before each match, players condition for the max, morale for the max and at the end of the season I'm the eighth in the league? This is very unfair. I bought strong players, I spent a lot of money and tokens and I can barely reach the higher league. I wonder if I still play at TopEleven ...
    Hmmm 8th is abit low for the strongest quality team. When you say you are strongest, what is the quality difference between yourself and the top 7? Do you attend your matches and focus on relevant skills during training?

I ask as i have a 2nd team that is usually the strongest in the league but seldom win as well. The difference is i log in only once a month (sometimes more if bored) to buy and sell players and keep my squad young. I do not train other than the times i log in or do anything with that squad and the tokens from associations are sufficient to bring in a few fresh faces. But even with doing so little, my 2nd team won 2 leagues, a cup and a SL in 6 seasons.

Dreamer
    its a roll of a dice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12