Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: When do you know game is not worth watching

Rookie

Question When do you know game is not worth watching

Today's game 2nd me against 3rd bottom , I'm just off a six game winning run he's won one in six , I've got four people watching he's got no one , I've got league leading scorer by six goals , leading scorer goes through one on one in ten minutes gets to penalty area turns round and passes to half way line 3 touches later I'm a goal down , I didn't have a shot in first half but over 70 percent possession they score from there own half for there 2 goal knew game was up for certain then , eventually lost 3-1 assist managers words of wisdom that was hard to take , your damn right better team , more fans , more possession is there much point in training buying better players if you can't alter what happens

Nasil

Dreamer
    Hi Simon
    May I know your managerial level?
    Were you a winner in KOTH contest?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Hi Simon
    May I know your managerial level?
    Were you a winner in KOTH contest?
    I'm level 57 only failed to get promotion once , only failed to get to champions league twice , didn't win koth

Dreamer
    Thanks Simon
    Thought you were the one that I always lost to in KOTH.
    Every new day he will choose my team to play with and every time I loses
    Cheers.
    No expectations = no frustrations

Dreamer
    this kind of result can happen in real football think Liverpool had a game against Burnley were they had no possession and won a game,but i do agree about the results like this had same results time and time again over last few months random were manger not there poor team yet easily beat me and all AM can say is it wasn't our day or thet where favourites ???? for this game

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    When do you know game is not worth watching ?
    Unfortunately when it's too late.
    My estimation is that in 20% of the games, the result is fixed - I mean, no matter if watch or not.
    Doors FC and funker like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    nikolgiorgos;602768]Unfortunately when it's too late.
    My estimation is that in 20% of the games, the result is fixed - I mean, no matter if watch or not
    i think its more now than before,and i also think its less likely to happen if your team is lower,i've tried a few games this season as i'm tanking playing my subs in stupid formations no moral no condition etc and my team seems to have played better against teams who are 15 to 20 percent better,seems to me the game is a con trick into which people get sucked into paying real money to keep team at very high levels and tricksters who do the same to beat the game engine
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-28-2019 at 02:45 PM.