Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: promotion

promotion

hi anyone got any advice regarding promotion?
    2 seasons ago i scraped into 8th place and was prototed but i only had 1 player over 100%, the following season i didn't add to my squad and finished 9th but still got promoted
    this left me with a very weak squad and i finished 10th but to my amazement i've still been promoted
    if the idea is for me to buy tokens to get better then its not going to happen
    i was looking forward to rebuilding my team using some good youth players but they are now at 65% and will take seasons to improve, if they can at all if i get promoted no matter where i finish

Quote Originally Posted by southyorksdave View Post
    2 seasons ago i scraped into 8th place and was prototed but i only had 1 player over 100%, the following season i didn't add to my squad and finished 9th but still got promoted
    this left me with a very weak squad and i finished 10th but to my amazement i've still been promoted
    i was looking forward to rebuilding my team using some good youth players but they are now at 65% and will take seasons to improve, if they can at all if i get promoted no matter where i finish
    Try training your players and play friendlies regularly. Some might improve by 10-15% over a season

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Sounds like you're top or very close to the top of your server.
    What level you at?
    Last edited by Altiplano; 03-04-2019 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Spelling
    maloukees likes this.

My guess is you do not have the time so you set your team and log in once a month?
    Yes, the promotion is pretty random. Some players have been placed last and still got promoted.
    Anyway promotion equals tokens if you have joined an association so its all good

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Promotion rules haves changed from previous season.
    You may promote from any position, no matter the level or the quality.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Sounds like you're top or very close to the top of your server.
    What level you at?
    i,m level 44 log on daily and start matches with full bonuses, i cant watch every game but catch around half

my bigget gripe is that this season my highest rated players are 92% and i can probably buy 3 more 99% players but even if i get them trained up over the season i'll get promoted from last and next years squad will start at 90%
    the youngsters coming thru and useless as they barely get to 90% then drop back to 70 once i'm promoted
    very frustrated with the game at the mo

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    What are the new rules then??
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    i,m level 44 log on daily and start matches with full bonuses, i cant watch every game but catch around half

my bigget gripe is that this season my highest rated players are 92% and i can probably buy 3 more 99% players but even if i get them trained up over the season i'll get promoted from last and next years squad will start at 90%
    the youngsters coming thru and useless as they barely get to 90% then drop back to 70 once i'm promoted
    very frustrated with the game at the mo
    Wouldn't have expected the top of the server to be as low as level 44 so it looks like Nordeus are applying their "new rules".........which of course nobody knows because they've never been announced.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    What are the new rules then??
    The new rules are old rules, I mean nordeus doesn't share anything about the game, this is THE rule xD
    Altiplano likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Nothing has changed. As ever and stated in-game, exceptions may apply when Leagues need to be formed dependent on the server.
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast