Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Stiff07
  • 1 Post By IImaestroII

Thread: Team not loosing stars after championship ends

Team not loosing stars after championship ends

Hello everyone. I'd like to share my thoughts about those managers who tries to stay at the same level in order to make their teams stronger.not fair for anyone who wants to won a trophy or anyone else who enjoys the game with friends.you can't beat someone with 2-3 stars more than your team.i think it would be fair for everyone to lose a star even if you finish 8th or 14th.thank you guys.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiff07 View Post
    Hello everyone. I'd like to share my thoughts about those managers who tries to stay at the same level in order to make their teams stronger.not fair for anyone who wants to won a trophy or anyone else who enjoys the game with friends.you can't beat someone with 2-3 stars more than your team.i think it would be fair for everyone to lose a star even if you finish 8th or 14th.thank you guys.
    Ehhh a long story....You can search on the forum lot of discussions about that, its called tanking
    Ugnius0820 likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Hi, the general quality of your squad doesnt drop even when you lose a star. Its just that you got promoted and the higher level league has a higher average.
    Like when Huddersfield got promoted, their previous squad that dominated the championship wont be able to dominate the premiership.
    Man City and Liverpool shouldnt get weaker just because Hudderfield got promoted.

All of us at some point have holidays or tight schedules so its good to have an option to stay level and take a break.
    Its true it isnt fair and i am facing one such player in my league too but we have the option to compete or tank as well.
    My preference is to get promoted all the way if possible and i will be forced to tank anyway onve i reach the highest level if there arent enough players.
    But thats me, i do not chase trophies. If you do want ALOT of trophies, then tank whenever you get a lousy draw.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Wouldn't be fair at all for those at high level where is very hard to promote, by decreasing their quality you will kill their teams and isn't practical at all.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook