Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Let’s talk seriously about tanking (or staying on purpose in the same League level).

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Those teams are old at platinum/top100 so they have earned a lot of tokens (plus a good stock of greens).
    They earn almost every season about 65 tokens from the contract and the daily box plus a good amount from seasonal events.
    They are permanent tankers so they do not spend any tokens, they do not need any tokens till replace a player at retirement age (who played 15 seasons for the team ).
    They are proud to play at platinum or to be at top 100.
    Some of them doing that for national reasons (look how great managers we are the Turks or the Russians), some of them waiting a chance to sell their team/group for real money.
    So you mean they are not interested in the division rewards (most likely 100T) but they tank only to stay competitive for top ranks in associations? Maybe there are a fraction of users like this but I doubt it is the case for most.

As for me, I never tanked despite having been gutted to overflow point many times with the game in the past; I just left my team with a decent formation and line-up and stopped playing. Maybe some people might tank out of revenge just to piss off others but it is not worth the effort unless this person gets decent entertainement doing so.

It seems that there are differences (both good and bad) between servers because all this time I played I never faced certain things that others been complaining a lot, like for example, the problem of tankers, but I faced other problems that others were not complaining much like poor auction lists and even poor scouts list with respect to what type of players I was looking for. I don't even know which server this account is currently on, but in the past, I had a serious scouts and recommendations buyer (Andalucia) as opponent only once in the League with this account. So, there was no serious reason for people to tank say to put some distance between them and heavy-token buyers.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So you mean they are not interested in the division rewards (most likely 100T) but they tank only to stay competitive for top ranks in associations?
    some of them go for 3 of 4 trophies every season.
    CL/SL (if win it, you play again the next season, no matter the League position), Cup, Super Cup + associations + monthly events
    not bad
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

some of them go for 3 of 4 trophies every season.
    CL/SL (if win it, you play again the next season, no matter the League position), Cup, Super Cup + associations + monthly events
    not bad
    I agree - not bad for those choosing this option as long as they do not meet each other - but then, yes I can see what nuissance such users can become on the same servers for the normal users around their team levels.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    Let’s analyze those points above and see the reasons and maybe some solutions.

3) The game engine must reduce the troll/fixed results.

The events must be like the King of the Hill, between real managers, not against impossible 8* bot teams.

Please do not reply the posts because they are too big.
    Copy-past a part if you want and use Quote in the selected.
    Feel free to add your experience, opinion or suggestions too but stay on subject, about tanking.
    Thanks
    I will take this...

☆ Improve the engine program :

1. The ability of players in accordance with the position without removing the real impression

2. Distinguish bonuses according to what has been done (exp: Manager comes, Training together or some, Better facilities can be a bonus for players.. especially mental players, Give a new form every several seasons °°maybe 4 seasons°° in the jersey logo space.. especially in making manuals, For special events that don't use robots (in particular) and prizes are also appropriate and memorable.)

Sorry if my english not good 🙏🏼😅

there are so many things that need to be improved..
    The basics must be correct first and then add new ones. If there are additions it is better to hold it until it is already good.
    Do not make new additions if only for decoration, especially those that are directly related to the game base.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-09-2019 at 07:41 PM.

It's not in their intention (and if they 'll do something, will be at the wrong direction).
    At the moment
    - they removed the tokens reward from the league top scorer
    - the new team bonus is pure cosmetic
    - they continue with events like this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ur-events.html

A German panzer rules.
    Two years of playing, 4 league levels, 40 titles

Let’s talk seriously about tanking  (or staying on purpose in the same League level).-german-panzer-1.jpg

Let’s talk seriously about tanking  (or staying on purpose in the same League level).-german-panzer-2.jpg
    khris likes this.

Max
    A German panzer rules.
    Two years of playing, 4 league levels, 40 titles

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GERMAN PANZER 1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	132242

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GERMAN PANZER 2.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	132243
    Haha, 40 titles at level four most of them being European titles. I don’t like teams like that but it won’t stop him.

Incredible stuff

The solution is simple. Modify the sponsor system so that non-promoting teams are only eligible for the league wins token reward sponsor. Removing their main source of passive income hurts them the most. Also, dont allow non promoting teams to group in league with friends.
    Frankly, i chose to tank this season in order to fully develop my new academy graduates and get into a good G1 assoc that will get plat next season. Ive ran into the same monster in cup semi final 2 seasons in a row and im glad not to face him again. Nobody uses negotiations the level before me which i dont like either. Tanking oneseason also allows you to use the new nego system to the fullest. I found two older players, not on the list, one mutant mc and a double sa striker for 11 and 10t total. No way i find 1 player in high 5* next season for 21t.
    I also managed to manipulate the league so that i finish a safe 10th with a + GD leaving the top rated club in a must win game to take 1st. Just won nivea league and am happy to be in my first super cup. Everything working as planned.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by chebloke View Post
    I don’t see the point of tanking,you get grouped into similar strength divisions anyway so what is the point? Just roll with it, win as much as you can and move forwards!
    Not many folks are reasonable as you.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Famous
    Twice in the last 15 seasons I've been stuck with a manager who instantly has a 7* team on the first day of the season (8* by the end)
    After two or three seasons of them doing this and winning the treble repeatedly I tank to get away from them and make the game more enjoyable again ie: chance to win something
    Tanking serves my purpose very well in that respect
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast