Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mirrowka
  • 1 Post By AVilla

Thread: Tips for negotiations?

Tips for negotiations?

Hi all,

Since I am lvl 4 this is the first time ive been able to use the negotiations so i'm hoping for any tips you guys have for me in getting some decent players (other than don't use negotiations).
    So far ive had a look at some of the lvl6/7 managers in the association list in an attempt to buy some of their lower rated players but thats when I learned about the servers issue.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by AVilla View Post
    Hi all,

Since I am lvl 4 this is the first time ive been able to use the negotiations so i'm hoping for any tips you guys have for me in getting some decent players (other than don't use negotiations).
    So far ive had a look at some of the lvl6/7 managers in the association list in an attempt to buy some of their lower rated players but thats when I learned about the servers issue.
    Dont use it. Its a Scam provided by company called Nordeus.
    USARABAT likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    read this about negotiations
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...g-players.html

but it's useless now unless you have some thousand greens in stock, you 're playing a Cup - C.L. final and you miss a player.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    read this about negotiations
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...g-players.html

but it's useless now unless you have some thousand greens in stock, you 're playing a Cup - C.L. final and you miss a player.
    This is better advice
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Thanks for the tips guys, I guess I'll stick with auctions for the time being
    Altiplano likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by AVilla View Post
    Hi all,

if you'd like to win triple crown or at least the league I don't advise you NOT to buy from negotiations anymore ...

if you're winning LESS than 100 tokens every month , better to use negotiations chose only 18-19 years and try spare around 120 rest for each player to boost him from 81% to 101 % at the first day of new season...