Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Kelpie Grant

Thread: Penalties fake...

Rookie

Penalties fake...

I have two teams and just played a cup final with second team. It went to penalties and when I still had time to chose players to take them av saw friends game started on other team. So I went to the match list on other team account and saw then that second team had lost the penalties. So the penalties are just fake. And it gives fuel to my thinking that the result in all games are set before the games start.

Those two minutes before games starts and u can’t do any changes then the match engine takes everything in counts like team ability n condition n moral n and then it decide the result. Then if u watch the game and use bonus maybe u add a few goals.

Yesterday my first team loose 0-1 when I were 25% stronger and condition n moral on top. I watched and had 14% possession nådande used 4 bonus. He didnt watch and haden’t log in since before his last game because he haden’t replaced suspended player nor did he train his team either between the games.

The result was set before the game started, I missed many super chances. And when a result is set and u are much stronger the game goes so slow and for long time the game freeze and nothing happens. And long times only text instead of watching the game. And the opponent get a **** goal and I miss everything.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes of course penalties are "fake". You can't affect anything there.
    At that point the game, considering some factors, don't know which, chooses one winner.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-27-2019 at 03:22 PM.
    maloukees and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Might have been decided after the 30 seconds selection so they can list who scored and missed in match overview according to the players selected.

The whole game is fake really , not just the penalties. Have some fun though.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1