Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Keaton
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Playstore sometimes the Bottleneck for Vids

Playstore sometimes the Bottleneck for Vids

Hello all

I have sometimes a lot of trouble to get my vids during the day

Ill tried alot of things delete cache or reinstaling the app but didnt look at playstore/update

Till i did check Playstore it didnt auto -update ("Unfortunately, Google play services has stopped") so ill do it now manually and it solved a lot op problems for me

Here how it works:

How to manually update apps in the Play Store
    1. If you've told the Play Store not to auto-update apps, you'll have to do it manually. To manually update an app, you must go to My apps & games in Google Play, open the navigation drawer and select it (from the 3-bar button next to the search bar).

2. You will be shown a tab view of your apps: the ones currently installed on your device and a master list of every app you've ever downloaded. In the Installed list, you'll see the apps are broken up into categories: Updates, Recently updated and Up-to-date.

3. Apps with updates available are listed at the top. You can choose to install them one at a time or all of them with the Update All button at the top.

Playstore sometimes the Bottleneck for Vids-manualupdate-w782.jpg

Greetings Buster
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 03-28-2019 at 07:13 PM.
    khris likes this.

Thanks Buster Keaton

I'll save the link in the sticky thread that we have in bugs section regarding vidso issues and I'll move it later to a more appropiate subforum.

Cheers