Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By pigeon92
  • 2 Post By dave1311

Thread: Free Videos Reset

Free Videos Reset

Hello everyone,

I want to address a feature for the Reset Timer of Free Videos when a new day starts in Topeleven not at 24h like it is now.

I lost like 1-2 rounds of videos in a season and it is bad.

Please support my idea hope to reach at the developers.

Thank you all!

Rookie
    Actually there is a lot of people complaining about this but Nordeus seems to keep it as it is. Unfortunately.

Yep, we have all lobbied Nordeus, even us Mods have asked a few times but they ain’t budging!
    Anarşi and Palestine like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

You sure its 24 hours?... I get impression it resets at a given time, but seems to vary between 3 or 4 hours after a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Niggles View Post
    You sure its 24 hours?... I get impression it resets at a given time, but seems to vary between 3 or 4 hours after a few weeks.
    Hello,

yes i am sure it resets after 24h you used the last free video (which are 50 in total, i do 25 for rest packs and 25 for regenerate players condition) so i can be a delay of 1 h depends how fast you move watching the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Yep, we have all lobbied Nordeus, even us Mods have asked a few times but they ain’t budging!
    I appreciate this is happening, i am new in the forum and I like that this idea is well requested by many in the community.

Being a SW developer myself i assume this change is minimal with a big impact over the players.

Thanks for the answer.

Rookie
    I also have the problem that even when the 24 hours have elapsed, the videos do not appear for 1-2 more hours, sometimes even more, unless I restart my phone (restarting game is not sufficient). This does not seem to be hardware related since it happened with my old phone also, which was totally different brand/model. It is very annoying.

Please change this to the old system. All players want this. Please listen one time to the players.