Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Wondering the logic behind it

Wondering the logic behind it

Hello all,

I am currently lvl 3 and competing against pretty active and tough opponents in my league. Top 8 players are mostly watching their games.

Tough?

5 100-110q(including me)
    4 90-100q
    4 80-90q
    1 60q

I also checked my friend’s league(lvl 3) and saw that there is only 3 75-80q players and rest of them are below 50.

There is huge difference of difficulty between the two, unbalanced. At the end we will have the same trophy, right?

So I am really wondering, what is the logic behind it?

It's Top Eleven logic, if your team is strong, you get strong opponents, if your team quality is low, you get weak opponents.
    milpol likes this.

Totally agree.
    It's all about money at the end of the day.
    The weak teams are teams that have been abandoned and the developers hope will be revisited by their owners and who will spend money on them.

But I agree why have different strength level leagues?
    Either you are at that level or your not.
    These dormant accounts need to be whittled away, demoted, and not rewarded with the same reward that regular players get.

The only way this would be possible is for the leagues to be redesigned.
    To have a top league regardless of the longevity of the team, with leagues spiralling down in order of strength.
    with entry level divisions for those just starting / abandoned teams.
    With the possibility of new players taking over some of these abandoned teams?

i.e. if your in top 5 you get promoted, if in bottom 5 you get demoted till your in top league where, as in premiership, or any countries FA, the bottom 5 go down and the 1st place wins the cup.
    Last edited by Blast; 04-16-2019 at 10:55 AM.
    Palestine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It's Top Eleven logic, if your team is strong, you get strong opponents, if your team quality is low, you get weak opponents.
    Same with me, I have 2 accounts both level 2 one is 99% and i have opponents from 75 to 100% and the other account is 90% and i got only opponents from 50-75% and 1 with 80% ( easy title on the lower account lul).
    Palestine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Well, then i should sell some players from 1st team squad before new season to get weaker opponents next season. I dont want to watch every single game in league at this early stages 😐
    WindKwality and milpol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinerrrrr View Post
    Well, then i should sell some players from 1st team squad before new season to get weaker opponents next season. I dont want to watch every single game in league at this early stages
    Sell your old ones, over 27 years. But you will be in difficulty to find a fast trailer for each "empty" location

Quote Originally Posted by Tinerrrrr View Post
    Well, then i should sell some players from 1st team squad before new season to get weaker opponents next season. I dont want to watch every single game in league at this early stages
    You can do this, if you want easy opponents. I would sell everyone under 90%, especially older players. You can get a 70% for 1-2 token on day 1 of new season.
    Palestine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pigeon92 View Post
    Sell your old ones, over 27 years. But you will be in difficulty to find a fast trailer for each "empty" location
    All players have SA and 9 of them is 21 or younger, there are only 2 23 age players and one of them is my best player :/ Have 2 players around 95 (20-23), will probably sell them last day after super cup

Famous
    Level 3 learns manipulation. Love it!

It's the last exploit Nordeus. Is it profitable?
    Palestine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Level 3 learns manipulation. Love it!

It's the last exploit Nordeus. Is it profitable?
    No, lvl 3 learns to manipulate the manipulator
    Palestine likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast