Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: how was your season?

Apprentice

how was your season?

Mine was somewhere around good and bad.I got kicked out of the cup in the very first round(i won it last time lol). I got beat in the cl knockout stage and i had a tough time in the league. I got put in a bad server so for almost half of the season i played my old team. I still was better thann everyone but i lost to a guy with 1-3 star team with not even a legit keeper o.O and i had draws with a guy 19 quality. I'm 26.8. We're both tied in pts but thankfully im 10 goals ahead and he is yet to play his last match..hopefully he doesnt score 10 goals and i win

So how was your season? *cup and cl winners time to show off *

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Again the champion of the league..i have always been the champion (in the league) in my entire career

Rookie
    Won the League (My perfect tactics, well groomed hair and smooth style obviously prevailed here!)
    Won the Champions League (see: League)

Lost in quarter final of the Cup (Nordeus Game Engine obviously hates me, all results was predefined, my opponents cheated and my hair was a mess :S )

Bottom line - I had some fun and got some Trophy's, good times
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Won the league on the last round! (had 1 pt more than 2nd place) (This is my 4th Championship in 4 seasons )
    Got kicked from CL on the early stage after losing to a lot weaker teams (won the CL last season)
    Got kicked from Cup on quarter finals (2nd time in a row )

Apprentice
    Level 2
    League winner 1 point a head of Second and third,,
    Champion League 3th place
    Cup 3th Place

Addicted
    signature

very happy with CL and Cup, but I wanted to win the league, I was the best team after all. But after losing/drawing to some weaker teams early because I focussed on CL/Cup I was behind the entire season and then I lost the direct duels vs 1st and 2nd so there was no way to catch up.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

In one word:

Disappointing.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    In one word:

Disappointing.
    same here. disappointing season. Only manage to win League and 2nd place CL this season.

had been treble since the last 3 seasons.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drug5 View Post
    same here. disappointing season. Only manage to win League and 2nd place CL this season.

had been treble since the last 3 seasons.
    Musn't be greedy.

I won the league. Only 2nd time I've managed that in ten seasons. Lost in 2nd Round of Cup, and Last eight of CL.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast