Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Player Buying Suggestion

Addicted
    I dont see hundered of players. I just see few 5* players where in last minutes bids goes crazy and ussally not position you want, than 4 and 3* where you can definitely buy and upgrade with greens. But if you want to buy only 5* than you are screwed. That bid intensity and waiting time can drive you crazy. And when you go mad, you buy from scout list which is usually bad move but no other option left

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Academy players are a guarantee of fast training, think that the market show fake stats in the listed players....

all depend of you XD
    only trouble with youth players there just not available at the right times,isn't it about time it was updated, even if its just 3 youth limit all season and we are able to decide who we want from a limited list

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Academy players are a guarantee of fast training, think that the market show fake stats in the listed players....

all depend of you XD
    I 'm waiting my (unknown) academy players after 9 days
    At that time I will have finished my squad and gonna have a q of 110% about - lol
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    only trouble with youth players there just not available at the right times,isn't it about time it was updated, even if its just 3 youth limit all season and we are able to decide who we want from a limited list
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm waiting my (unknown) academy players after 9 days
    At that time I will have finished my squad and gonna have a q of 110% about - lol
    Maybe we need to suggestto have fixed times for academy players....... I'll open a thread xD

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Maybe we need to suggestto have fixed times for academy players....... I'll open a thread xD
    yeah, there are only 200-300 threads about academy, open another one
    khris and maloukees like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yeah, there are only 200-300 threads about academy, open another one
    Hey I introduced another concept this time, or 2 xD

Addicted

all depend of you XD
    Hi Khirs do you really recomend academy players I'm trying to build up a forward and been making friendlies where he has performed very good, so I tried to put him in easy league games and 2 goals on 3 matches seems to be pointing the right way!
    maloukees likes this.

I dont even botther trying to get players to 100% and beyond anymore as its just not worth the expense in gold ,green and time. Squad just stays 80 -90% ,replace players each season for minimal cost in gold and green and still winning Leagues and Cups ,CL is a different matter though. Asso , in gold 2 about to go to gold 1 so doesnt even affect that. Its my way of beating the expensive system that Nordeus has built over the past 12 months or so and seems to be effective.
    maloukees likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Academy players are nice but I always watch their worth. I've only signed two from the academy and both have gone on to feature multiple seasons, one is like 21 and is almost at his 200th appearance lol. But I would reaaaally look at their stats and compare it to the market availability or you'll just have 18-token project on your hands for multiple seasons that will be a bench-starter at best.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12