Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Season 120 - Are you ready?

Finally, we made it to the top 4 of the shark League. Should I win this, it will be the sweetest of League victories.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

D-L-D-D-D, wtf. My best striker didn't score in league games for five matches and he isn't best scorer anymore. Before this I was first, and as I said I started losing interest for watching my games. Interesting thing is that even when I am losing or draw my players get better rating than opponents, what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    D-L-D-D-D, wtf. My best striker didn't score in league games for five matches and he isn't best scorer anymore. Before this I was first, and as I said I started losing interest for watching my games. Interesting thing is that even when I am losing or draw my players get better rating than opponents, what that means.
    For a manager of your caliber, its shocking bro

work hard, play smart
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Sorry to say this but this actually what many players want. To be rewarded for attending our matches and disadvantage those who are inactive and do not attend matches. If you did not attend, it makes sense especially against active opponents at the highest level.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 07-11-2019 at 08:26 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Sorry to say this but this actually what many players want. To be rewarded for attending our matches and disadvantage those who are inactive and do not attend matches. If you did not attend, it makes sense especially against active opponents at the highest level.
    That is what I want, but all they care about are KOTH events lately. Should make another game for those events and assotiations and leave this only for players that play officiall games (league, cup, cl).

My best player, best league striker for last 3 seasons, didn't score a goal in last 5 consecutive league matches. I can't train him more than this, is that a reason why nordeus is ****ing me (not training), bull****.

Dreamer
    disastrous result in CUP semi 1st leg lost 4-0 against a non supported team who amazingly scored 4 from just 9 shots with 6 on target where i had 18 and 8 on target and didn't score a goal more nordeos logic

Hello everyone I am a newbie.

Hello everyone 👋👋👋😊
    I'm a newbie 😁😁
    milpol likes this.

Welcome to our lands bro
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rookie
    My best player, best league striker for last 3 seasons, didn't score a goal in last 5 consecutive league matches. I can't train him more than this, is that a reason why nordeus is ****ing me (not training), bull****.
    I might be wrong as I did this some seasons ago...... but here it comes... Well in order to train him higher - you need to train grey skills higher but only those defence training drills where his low grey areas are and where some offensive drills hides as well.. It costs lot of green but is doable...
    I always left attacking skills, which you can find under defence training drills, for last...
    But anyhow sometimes it is odd things that make difference... and who knows - maybe it is Nordeus way of slowing down top teams...
    I lead my league (top of the server) and today I draw against rock bottom team.... Well no logic in that as I basicly did same tactical **** as usual...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast