Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: loding match after buying player

Rookie

loding match after buying player

i asked before,and i ask again.has some influence if you buy a new player for the match result?especialy if you put the new player in the starting 11.second time i buy player,i loose the game,and against weaker team too.not to tell,i lost possesion 80-20,with +13bonus...wtf?
    Last edited by Cronco Octav; 12-12-2012 at 09:39 PM.

I've found that putting new players straight into the team, very seldom works. I usually let them train for a few days first and then they seem to do better.

Cronco, if you have possesion 80-20 it means that there is a huge difference in team qualities, or you playing an ilegal formatioin. Or, your players are playing on wrong positions...

Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    i asked before,and i ask again.has some influence if you buy a new player for the match result?especialy if you put the new player in the starting 11.second time i buy player,i loose the game,and against weaker team too.not to tell,i lost possesion 80-20,with +13bonus...wtf?
    Sounds like hes played with an illegal formation. You need 3 defenders, 1 side player on each side, 1 striker and obviously a goalie to make it legal.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Sounds like hes played with an illegal formation. You need 3 defenders, 1 side player on each side, 1 striker and obviously a goalie to make it legal.
    i played with 3xCD,1DMC,3MC,1AML(ALSO AMC),2ST

and yes i used a MC as a DMC,but yesterday and the day before i`ve played with a MC as a DL and i won without no problem,the only difference is now i didn`t use side defenders...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Easy to fix it add a player on right side, here is your problem, you don't have anyone on the right side Cheer!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice

and yes i used a MC as a DMC,but yesterday and the day before i`ve played with a MC as a DL and i won without no problem,the only difference is now i didn`t use side defenders...
    Yes that's the problem, you had no player on the right side. As listed by July, you need the following:
    - 3 defenders, any of DL, DC and DR.
    - 1 player on each side, either D, DM, M, or AM. They don't have to come in pairs, you can have a DL and a DMR, and then the rest of the players spread around the centre.
    - 1 ST, though I don't see why you should concede so much possession without an ST
    - obviously the goalie
    - at least 1 of ML, MC, MR, based on my recent matches. I started a match with noone in that row and had 80-20 possession until I took off a DMC for an MC. Another manager posted that he used a formation with no MCs but he used an MR, and his possession was alright.
    God Bless!

You need a player on the right side of the field.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    thank you very much for the answers!
    now i see what happened.one more question:

what is the penalty for using a mc as a cd(let-s say).the whole team suffers,or only the player`s performance?how about the amount of training he gets?

thank you very much for the answers!
    now i see what happened.one more question:

what is the penalty for using a mc as a cd(let-s say).the whole team suffers,or only the player`s performance?how about the amount of training he gets?
    he wont able to play as effective as in his natural position,
    if he play not too far from his natural position will effect little, but if u ask him play to far (ex DC plays ST role) he will be ****ed and the result u will loose lots of chance of scoring..

about the points he get after match i think based on his final mark..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast