Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale

So with 2 games a day. You would have to use at least 20 packs regardless if you won or lose. And that's just the first team. All your reserves and subs drop even more. Making it impossible to maintain moral. I'm thinking more ppl will just quit rather than buy packs. Who the hell wants to spend money on moral packs. Every other day??? Unfair of nordeus putting this in some servers while others are untouched. Because the backlash from this moral update would be bigger if everyone experienced it. Trust me. 1 of my players go 1 game without assist they lose moral because not providing assist lately wtf.. It's also unfair in association. Where u play other teams who is not affected by this moral nightmare. And they don't have to use as many moral packs as me to keep lads happy. Heard nothing from the support on this. And it's rly dissapointing. I'm hoping we managers can stand together. And block this update. With our wallets.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I had the same thing happen to me however I have noticed that morale has improved with some players when I have won a match. It's early days but I suspect that morale is now linked to player performance and that has an impact. Previously I would only inject morale once a player dropped below the Yellow arrows however that hasn't happened and I've not had to use any Blue packs, but....... I have won all of my League and SL games so far so perhaps that's a factor too.
    I have won too all my matches and it has no influence on this ! All my players loose their moral everytime one step.
    Player of the match with 5 goals and moral go down
    Goalkeeper who get no goal .... goes down etc. etc etc .....
    Only nonsens this morale update !!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicesquid View Post
    Everyone should write their customer support. They don't read this forum.
    I wrote to support and got only an simple answer !

" This feauture should shown an dynamic representation. This is what you now see and can await. "

---- Topic closed for them ----

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gohkimhock View Post
    How do Nordeus explain this issue?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    I wrote an message to the support and got only this simply answer :

" This feauture should show now an dynamic representation from the moral . This is what you now see and can await . "

Topic closed for them

I won now all my matches and again my complete team goes down in moral.
    It makes no different if the goalkeeper got no goal - moral goes down,
    player of the match - moral goes down,
    2 players makes 2 goals -moral goes down etc. etc. etc.

This has nothing to do with an dynamic representation of moral thats only nonsens and must be corrected
    Last edited by Never; 08-24-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Trust me if this get implemented into all servers. Their customer support will be busy.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Threads are merged as we 're talking again about the same thing.
    Now, as I 'm a little bit confused if the morale is still broken or it's just a general moaning from some members, I request for a test if someone believes he has an issue.
    Keep with screenshots a diary, with the morale of players and the current games & results.
    Remember to update in the latest version and remember that morale % doesn't have the same logic with condition bar.
    In condition we see from 80-99% a green bar.
    In morale, the dark green bar is 99%.
    If it drops to 98%, the bar becomes light green.
    So in the beginning of the day, if you have full morale, played two games with wins but the players who performed good, have lost morale, that's an issue.
    Or if there are players who dropped to yellow without a reason.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    First at all I think it is not a moaning of some members ! Not all will writing here and not all server have this stupid update till yet.
    It is a problem that looks like it will be ignored from nordeus and his support .

I send from several matches screenshots that all players go down like I write here and if a player with an 10 voted and is player of the match
    goes down with moral than is it not ok!!! Also that player in one match go down without a reason.

But from support came only some bla bla bla without substance and realistic reasons for this nonsens and I got tired from this

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, but they fixed something and there is also a new update.
    In my team it looks ok, that's why I said if anyone else has a problem and what kind of
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    My player morals went up each match, that never happened before the update.

Rookie
    yeah, this has changed in the last 2 days. weather they changed it or it was planned this way, i don't know.

but in the beginning morale dropped on all players regardless of results. now the morale have gone up. i've won my league matches and lost CL matches and my overall team morale has gone up from needing 22 packs to 8. this is without using any blue packs since they introduced this new system.

the comments say "satisfied with team performance." maybe the system counts the average results/ratings from the last x amount of games so it might take 5 or 10 or whatever games to adjust the morale meter.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast