Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Transfer Market - urgent revamp required

Apprentice

Transfer Market - urgent revamp required

We all know that since the removal of negotiations the game has got worse and worse, now if you want to buy a young player you have to sit and watch and watch and watch until that player finally shows up then you have to bid half of your tokens to try to secure that player.

The market is ridiculous at the moment, there are too may old players and not enough young players. Currently i have one 18yr 85 amr/amc, with a minute and half left to bid he is already costing 20 tokens. next i have a 18yr 68 mc, current bidding 4 tokens, then 21yr old dl 88, bidding at 18 tokens...then the next player is a 23yr old dc with a 67 rating.

i have had a lazy day today, and this pattern has virtually been the same all day. i have not managed to buy any players i want...

nordeus if anyone is listening which i doubt it, start listening to your players, you have lost loads of experienced players over the last few years, yes you may have fake new ones, but they dont hang around.

listen to your players and sort this mess out.

Totally agree - look at the cr*p that's on my Auction list at the moment...

Transfer Market - urgent revamp required-auction-crp.jpg

Before you say 'what about the 18yo DC with SA? - what use is Aerial Defender on a 176cm player????
    pleasures likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    And that is one player that you and the rest of the people watching that auction "might" be interested in, everything else is not worth a jank

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That was the purpose of ending negotiations. So everyone in this auction to go for the DC and buy him with +50 tokens. What part you didn't understand ?
    maloukees and Berlitz like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That was the purpose of ending negotiations. So everyone in this auction to go for the DC and buy him with +50 tokens. What part you didn't understand ?
    dont think you understand my point so perhaps read again before voicing ur opinions.

The market is **** and drives players away, we see less and less young players so there is no abaility to buy players which drives players away....hopefully you can grasp that info now....

Famous
    Here's the 6 players I got this morning for a total of 34 tokens. Threw greens at them to raise Q and another position/SA and they are straight in my team!
    Transfer Market - urgent revamp required-auction.jpg
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Here's the 6 players I got this morning for a total of 34 tokens. Threw greens at them to raise Q and another position/SA and they are straight in my team!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	auction.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	128047
    what was their rating when you bought them? 50's? 70's? how many green do you use on them?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    what was their rating when you bought them? 50's? 70's? how many green do you use on them?
    They were all between 70 and 80%. I used about 800 greens and probably spent an hour maybe this morning getting them all
    That was 2 new positions and 6 special abilities, then all up to 100%. Luckily 5 out the 6 were fast trainers
    This game is all about greens now, without them it would be unplayable if you didn't spend money. But saving every one you can gets a good team using the daily tokens
    Last edited by gogs67; 08-18-2019 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    They were all between 70 and 80%. I used about 800 greens and probably spent an hour maybe this morning getting them all
    That was 2 new positions and 6 special abilities, then all up to 100%. Luckily 5 out the 6 were fast trainers
    This game is all about greens now, without them it would be unplayable if you didn't spend money. But saving every one you can gets a good team using the daily tokens
    I can't possibly save that much greens. There's to much pressure to stay competitive in the league.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Before you say 'what about the 18yo DC with SA? - what use is Aerial Defender on a 176cm player????
    Actually, weight and height of players in the game are for cosmetic reasons only
    dave1311 likes this.
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast