Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Really, really happend this?!

Really, really happend this?!

Can i ask rematch for my today championship match?
    I am sure/and if you want i will think that/, today my championship match miss all logic, all my team power, all my team fitness, all my team confidence, all my team moral, all my player missed to all skills and they all was playing like a 11 kids, who was find it around the school...
    I hope to find at least one man, who will check my pictures, to view them very good, and finally post a objective comment:
    Let's begin:
    Really, really happend this?!-01.jpg Really, really happend this?!-02.jpg Really, really happend this?!-03.jpg Really, really happend this?!-04.jpg Really, really happend this?!-05.jpg Really, really happend this?!-06.jpg Really, really happend this?!-07.jpg
    So, i am a visitor team"
    % possession is 29 host/71 visitor +42% for my team
    corners 6/7 +1
    total shots 9/18 +9
    saves 2/0
    shots on target 2/3 +1 /here i think isn't normal! My team is better class and only 3 shots... OK/
    tackles 24/20 -4
    fouls 16/4 how is possible 16 fouls=no yello, no red card!!! The main reffere was a blind?!
    pictures 04 and 05 show the class of each player. Big difference... Ups, think look again...
    pictures 06 and 07 show us the both team rating of each player. Big difference... Oh mate, you kidding me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Really, really happend this?!-05.jpg  
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

Addicted
    Its one of those games the ball doen't want to enter the goal, the same tinhg happened to my real team this weekend, its tough but got to move on!

Really, really happend this?!-goalpoint-sporting-braga-liga-nos-201920-90m-420x420.jpg

It s in portugues but you can see 11 - 21 on shoots to goal 2 - 1 result!

Rookie
    You should have countered him on both flanks, he's got only 2 players on flanks, so do you. If you would use e.g. 4-2-2-2 hexagon with passing focus on both flanks you may win it. Bad results happen to all managers, but there's no need to complain here on forum, no one can do anything with it...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by eXtEnDeD View Post
    You should have countered him on both flanks, he's got only 2 players on flanks, so do you. If you would use e.g. 4-2-2-2 hexagon with passing focus on both flanks you may win it. Bad results happen to all managers, but there's no need to complain here on forum, no one can do anything with it...
    I disagree with you, he played well got 18 shoots only 3 on goal its really one of those bad days for the strikers
    Pando likes this.

**** happens. At least you didn’t lose. Should have attended the match and sub the non performers

Really, really happend this?!-9ae16fa0-05ab-49c0-ba3c-77bc20086601.jpg
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 08-23-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Famous
    Tough
    I just got knocked out the Cup on penalties by a team 15% weaker than me after two 0-0 draws
    Over the two legs I had 44 shots at goal, 18 on target and didn't score.
    **** happens as they say!

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Tough
    I just got knocked out the Cup on penalties by a team 15% weaker than me after two 0-0 draws
    Over the two legs I had 44 shots at goal, 18 on target and didn't score.
    **** happens as they say!
    Guess you experienced this many times. Can tell from your tone. It’s like “Yeah, I have been here before”.
    After 19 full Seasons, I personally have been eliminated from 2 draws (either via away goals or penalties) around 4 to 5 times. Still disappointing when it happens

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I disagree with you, he played well got 18 shoots only 3 on goal its really one of those bad days for the strikers
    That's why he should have changed the tactics, if strikers don't score, sub them or focus passing on down the flanks to give room for AML and AMR + put forward arrow on them

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by eXtEnDeD View Post
    That's why he should have changed the tactics, if strikers don't score, sub them or focus passing on down the flanks to give room for AML and AMR + put forward arrow on them
    He couldn't change tactics................he wasn't there.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Guess you experienced this many times. Can tell from your tone. It’s like “Yeah, I have been here before”.
    After 19 full Seasons, I personally have been eliminated from 2 draws (either via away goals or penalties) around 4 to 5 times. Still disappointing when it happens
    ;D
    yeh, raging at the time, but you can't win them all haha
    In the first round it was the same, opponent slightly weaker, I dominated possession and shots, but only scraped through after winning 2-1 away and lost 1-0 at home
    had a feeling this Cup run was not going to last long

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast