Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: OK folks, time to get serious about injuries.

Banned

OK folks, time to get serious about injuries.

Its time.

Seriously.

Time we all did what we we should to give Nordeus the message about injuries.

1) Everyone, and I mean everyone needs to start their own thread. Call it "Injury thread for [insert name - season X]".
    2) Subscribe to it so you can always track it and add to it.
    3) As you get an injury, update the thread with the date, player, how it occured and length.
    4) You can also add the number of red packs you currently have at that time so we can use that info for any relations to injuries.

If 20-30 of us do this, then the 1st and 2nd page will be FULL of these threads constantly, considering the frequency of injuries lately.

MDKII and the other mods will notice this and there will be proof of the amounts of injuries that we can take to the next ASK the DWEEBS.

No Thanks, I prefer Bermudo's approach as regards to injuries, keep it all in an injury count thread as it serves a good purpose.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No Thanks, I prefer Bermudo's approach as regards to injuries, keep it all in an injury count thread as it serves a good purpose.
    Yes, you who championed the Vent thread. Look how that works...still no issues resolved and a ton of pissed off people confined to one thread that is easily ignored. I get this, and for its purpose, it does the job of removing a ton of useless vents about " I lost! ".

But injuries are a different animal. You lose once, twice or zero times a day, but you get injuries frequently. And to a Tommy like yourself, red packs are a plenty. So I expected this response from you.

Now, put a whole facking page of injury threads and then who notices injuries. My way is more organized and easy to track. so what if there are 20-30 threads, the object of this is to track and inform. Why bother with the lone injury update thread, when it is as useless as the vent thread?

Apprentice
    thats the only problem im having so far. i have 170+ morale packs, 110+ rest packs but only 42 injury packs. and thats only because im letting the injuries heal themselves
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Banned
    makes me want an Iphone or something so i can cash in on the video offers. I am getting jack squat these days from FB. I am at TWO red packs and had TWO 5 day injuries to my only AML/ML and my 2nd best MC. Couldnt fackin heal them.

Can't see that doing much good. Like July said, the count thread serves more of a purpose.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Can't see that doing much good. Like July said, the count thread serves more of a purpose.
    Of course, you dont have to involve yourself. I believe it is worth it. If injuries are what people are worried about, flooding the forum will get someones attention, which is the whole point. stats are secondary.

The injury update thread is littered with useless vents/comments about injuries and there is no set format for easy collection of stats from specific people.

In other words, it has useful info, but its all over the place.
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-01-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Of course, you dont have to involve yourself. I believe it is worth it. If injuries are what people are worried about, flooding the forum will get someones attention, which is the whole point. stats are secondary.
    Can't see it having that much influence tbh, get as many people as you want ..Nordeus will take however long they want to deal with it, that's if they even plan on dealing with it.

Banned
    let me tell you something funny.Like you know i had problem with tokens.Ofc i send request with hope that support will help me.I have 10 answer "our tehnical team has double cheked and all is ok".After last answer i understand than i need to forgot for tokens and answer to this person how i make orgy last night with his sister and mother but with not ofensive words.For my surpise she/he answer me again "we double cheked and all is ok" .So what is ok ?Orgy wich i make with his sister and mother and she/he double cheked how i f...k them ?
    Look what do Nordeus tehnical team.0 update last one year.0 problems solved.1 T-shirt per month(every one of us can make much more per day)
    I mean forget about fix they dont care what happened in game.They dont care if game have bug.They dont care if you are angry about smt.
    Accept game as is now there will be no changes understand it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Can't see it having that much influence tbh, get as many people as you want ..Nordeus will take however long they want to deal with it, that's if they even plan on dealing with it.
    Of course. Even I recognize their lack of effort on many things. But as an eternal optimist, I prefer to at least TRY. If that doesnt work, who knows....perhaps we can get chakalat to pay a personal visit. He would be up for that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast