Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arijanit

Thread: Confusion over Negotiations

Confusion over Negotiations

Can someone please clarify this for me.

I play on my phone and went to assign training points to my players. It said I couldnt while there is negotiations going on or something like that.

So logged on with the computer and found someone had made some sort of offer for one of my players....I have never seen this before because i only use my phone.

It then gave me the option to finish negotiations, not sure the exact wording, so I click yes to finish negotiations because he was one of my best young players and didn't want to sell him. In my head "end negotiations" meant that I didnt want to sell and that i wanted to keep him.

To my horror I now see deal done, player sold!!!!!

Obviously a mistake learned....but how do I stop people just bidding and taking my players? Do I just let the time run out or what?

Sorry if this is obvious but ive never come across it and am really frustrated now.

Thanks for the help

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spud Murphy View Post
    Can someone please clarify this for me.

I play on my phone and went to assign training points to my players. It said I couldnt while there is negotiations going on or something like that.

So logged on with the computer and found someone had made some sort of offer for one of my players....I have never seen this before because i only use my phone.

It then gave me the option to finish negotiations, not sure the exact wording, so I click yes to finish negotiations because he was one of my best young players and didn't want to sell him. In my head "end negotiations" meant that I didnt want to sell and that i wanted to keep him.

To my horror I now see deal done, player sold!!!!!

Obviously a mistake learned....but how do I stop people just bidding and taking my players? Do I just let the time run out or what?

Sorry if this is obvious but ive never come across it and am really frustrated now.

Thanks for the help
    I don't know exactly, as I'm not at a level yet where I can do negotiations. but I believe you have 3 options in negotiations when someone's made a bid for your player:

1. Accept their bid - this seems to be what you have accidentally done.
    2. Ask for a bigger amount of cash and tokens - if they then accept your offer then the player will be sold to them for the price you offered them for.
    3. Leave it, and their bid will be rejected.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

You can "delete" all offers on a player and then he stays in your team...
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    You can "delete" all offers on a player and then he stays in your team...
    Thats what i assumed was happening when it said reject all offers...

Such a waste to get the player and to lose him on something stupid like that, on my part.

You can't stop your players from being added on the negotiations tab for other players, you'll just have decline offers and then apply the skill points.
    jordijpc likes this.
    Team: Presheva FC