Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: How NOT to invest tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    I do not know your level, but if you are 1,2 or 3 you will see lots of free agents, released players, buy and sell them for money! as for more tokens do not use your retirement money, farm, farm and farm, put a few bucks in now and then, treat yourself to a scout, but look for Norgen player 18 years old, treat them well. If you know how to VPN to other areas of the world (itshidden.eu..etc), have a Android/Iphone, PC/Mac and IPAD/tablet, you can farm till you are blue in the face. Fill surveys, play APPs.... blah blah blah.

ALSO, most important if you see a player from TITANS FC on sale, buy him! Trust me he is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
    You will get banned from offer company that you used by using VPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    You will get banned from offer company that you used by using VPN.
    Just only one, the rest will lets you get their offerings.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

hi guys im a new player and have heard alot of people say about Norgen players...how do i find these players? also what is VPN?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waynecollins8 View Post
    hi guys im a new player and have heard alot of people say about Norgen players...how do i find these players? also what is VPN?

thanks
    Nordeus generated players; brand new young fast training players, many post all over about them and what teams they belong to as for VPN, Virtue Private Network, keeps you somewhat invisible and you will seem to belong to some part of the world you are not, for people to hid and for people to their jump countries' firewalls....etc.

Just only one, the rest will lets you get their offerings.
    Did you do that?

Did you do that?
    VPNing is not a crime, firewalling your people from the rest of the world is a crime against humanity!

VPNing is not a crime, firewalling your people from the rest of the world is a crime against humanity!
    How do you know that you won't get banned from the rest of them?

hi all I am new in this game, I am at lv 4 and I got a ST player at 19 years old in my team and his market prices is 6m (without any ability).

He can raise his start of quality quit fast but also with unacceptable ranking in each game (always staying around 5-6) and earn very few point after each game (always 1 point only after each game, as other people in the team always have 2-3 points).

Am I should invest him or sell it? Thanks all

How do you know that you won't get banned from the rest of them?
    Pardon me for the late reply. But they need me to try their stupid offers, I do need them for any reason, one goggle play card will always solve my token problems, I'm not worried. It's the internet no one gets banned! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ~mo~ View Post
    hi all I am new in this game, I am at lv 4 and I got a ST player at 19 years old in my team and his market prices is 6m (without any ability).

He can raise his start of quality quit fast but also with unacceptable ranking in each game (always staying around 5-6) and earn very few point after each game (always 1 point only after each game, as other people in the team always have 2-3 points).

Am I should invest him or sell it? Thanks all
    What was the name of the team he was with before you bought him? Did he have zero stats across the board when you bought him?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12