Page 9 of 106 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    LV3 p14 d26 “ Sold! Sold! Sold! ”

Last day of the season and this post has more to do with tactics about fast trainers, not research. Ok, we found some fast trainers , we trained them 1-2 seasons and now what to do with them ?
    Sell them! Ok, not all of them I mean.

A Guide for fast trainers-busutil-1.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-dani-alves-1.jpg A Guide for fast trainers-shehata-3.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-maicon.jpg A Guide for fast trainers-cafu-s3.jpg

Here are some players I sold those last days . Some of the are under 22 but they couldn’t help my goal, to have a competitive team of 5* or more later in the tough games.
    As you can see, all the players sold after assign them the gaining skills, with the max price (if I remember correct, more, because there were small bidding wars).

A Guide for fast trainers-sell.jpg

Busuthill, Shehata and DANI ALVES only, was bought for 3,57M and sold for 5,19M .

If you have good players, you can have a good team and win the games which gives you good rates and that’s give added value to the players. Also all of my players help the team to win the league (unbeaten) for 3rd year, make till semi-finals in the Cup, and win CH.L. http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...eague-you.html

* As you can see, many players have names of Brazilian legends. This is for 3 reasons

- I like it and I can afford it (I’m fan of Brazil – don’t say anything about World Cup )
    - It helps me to recognize the players in the comments of a game
    - It gives added value in transfers

I want to thanks many friends who help me with their posts (you can see them), I want more people to send me info or results – specially that saying that my theory is wrong and finally I would like to answer in of your questions.

See you in next season
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-20-2014 at 10:41 PM.

LV4 p15 day “The wise man Nassredin Hodja” (for more info search google)

Hi my friends.
    This season I want to continue my guide with a little story of Nassredin Hoja. He was living many years ago in a small village in Middle East. He was so wise that the people of the village were coming to him to solve their problems or disagreements (a kind of judge) .
    One day two men went to him to resolve their problem. At first , one of them told Nassredin about his point of view and Nassredin said to him “You are right !” , then the other man told Nassredin about his. Nassredin said to him “You are right !”. Nassradin’s wife , was hearing the stories and told to Nassradin - "My husband , you said the first one that he was right and then the other one that he was right too. How ‘s that ?" "If one of them is right, the other one is wrong." Nassradin said to his wife “ Hey, you are right too!” .
    Why I told you this story? Because that morning, the first day of the season I was found in the forum many question like “ Hey, should I buy a scout player ?” “Is a scout worthy of 50T?” “Is as scout fast trainer?” and answers of willing but of course far more experience players “Hey don’t buy a scout, it’s not worthy” “buy a fast trainer and make him better “ and so …
    If a rookie, asking someone ,without giving a clue about his situation, his finance or his knowledge about the game, a veteran manager off course will give this advice. Which is wrong for some cases.

The key to success is
    -To know what you want
    -To know what you can
    -To find how you can support it
    (and of course asking in the forum exact questions, while giving enough info).

So let’s be more practical, let’s talk with numbers and examples .
    Let’s take the ideal case you 'll be lucky (?) like my friend Siddharth who wrote this “Bought 3 most expensive Nordeus Gens and every one of them is training like SH*T... ... “ the first day of the season.
    Let’s say we have a fast trainer who’s gaining 1,5 skills in every power training and let’s say another 1,5, in a game. So we have about 5 skills X 28 days=140 skill points. If we have this fantastic player Q39, 5*, he’ll become 6* in 3 days (5 sk.pointsX 3 =15 > + 1Q) and in day 18 he ‘ll be 7* player were we can say that this player with his quality ‘ll make the difference.

The disadvantages are that this players gonna need about 4 green packs per day (112 for the season) and a lot of health packs for injuries . If injuries happen, a fast trainer must be healed asap and it is wise not to use him after healing in a game or in power training. Those sources are only for 1 fast trainer of the team (that’s why I put only 2 trainings per day) and it’s an estimate.

The veterans know how to find these players in the market (time is important) and how to avoid bidding war . These players of 18 y.o. beside their quality, many times doesn’t perform well , they get yellow cards or they are addicted to injuries. So I believe that the most you can get from a young fast trainer is at the end of the season or better the next year. The price is about two times a scout’s and 2-4 from 5* older player.
    A scout can offer to the team immediately, you can choose a guy for the position you want, with a useful SA, young 22-23, with a Q4 or Q9. SANTOS , my scout of the 2nd season was one of my best players, also RIVALDO, the scout of this season was the MVP. The scouts of course are very slow trainers (you can see their Train Factor), yes, they are the V.I.P. of the team , but they can gain about 0,6 per game and very often 1 sk.point from “Man Of the Match”. Meaning next year they can be also 6* and the third year very good 5* players. Ok the next year they ‘ll’ become 4* and with no progress any more but they can give 3 excellent years and can be sold easy.
    So, if you have difficult games in front, a league with an unbeaten opponent, an upper lv CUP or a difficult group in CH.L. , a scout is more useful if you have the Token.
    If not, another solution Is players with 5*, in the age of 27-28-29.

So, some times, everyone is right.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-22-2014 at 07:14 PM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

LV4 p16 day3 «Here come’s the Nordgen”

Ok, the third day of this season, early in the morning, the market was full of 18-19 y.o. 5* players. The Nordgens.

Before that, 2 dry days with nothing interesting in the market about players with high Training Factor so I just bought 2-3 5* players .
    This morning I hit 2 Nordgens and I’m ready to start my research for this season. This season my team has 2 18 y.o., 3 19 y.o. , 4 20 y.o. and a couple of interest cases with a variety of stars. I have started some records and tomorrow I think I 'll show you some.

A Guide for fast trainers-bardu-won-2.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-isikura-won-2.jpg

The good thing was that I didn’t pay much T so I will change their names with 2 T , but as you can see the prices was a little bit high

Negotiations list also was totally bored.

Is it LV4 when I couldn’t find any other really fast trainers, with high Training Factor and lower prices ? Is it were all the wages of the players are >100 K and only with a very big VALUE you can find a decent Training Factor ?
    Let’s see in the next days …
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-24-2014 at 07:51 PM.

LV4 p17 day4 “Oh no, not that numbers again !”

Unfortunately only with numbers we can observe and make estimations.

A Guide for fast trainers-results-day-4.jpg

What can I see from that board ? ok, let’s begin

First of all, I want to explain it. We have the players name and then
    Years/ * stars / Quality /unsigned skill points/ players Value/ players Wage/Train Factor =V/W and then the raise the player gains in a pt (power training) 3bars-practice match or in a game (Cap game, Champions League game, League game) .
    The highlighted yellow is were the player gets +100, from “Man of the match”, so it’s extra.

Here I can see the 2 18y.o., the Nordgens haven’t so great Tr.F. as the fast trainers I had previous seasons but how can they have ? All the good players have high wages (100 K and more) in this level.
    The results are not so bad, 1 sk.p. per power tr. or a match , but I would expect more with such money I pay for those Nordgens. Of course they have 5 stars and that is making them a bit slower.

T SILVA, the season before was a 5* player, now 4* and he’s hitting some good numbers like 175 or 159 but some of them are under 100. From 86 to 175 … such a big range

APOSTOLOU gets almost 1,5 and more in the matches. I can’t wait for my next youth academy player . Hope he’s not another GK.

R.CARLOS in this season is 2* player but with his unsigned skills (109) is actually a 4* with 31Q. I ‘m start wondering if he can be useful any more to the team because his numbers aren’t fantastic and I can’t use him to many difficult games.

TARAK with a medium Train.Factor can’t reach any more 1 sk.p. but he had 2 m.om. so +2 extra skill points

HULK with 5 stars and 22 y.o. still hitting some good numbers so it’s ok , in contrary to GLEN who can’t do the job any more. Ruther not worthy spending green packs on him any more.
    Muhadhir in 24 doing better. (38 2b meaning that I but his bar in second position-medium, not hard as the others).

So , keep the good work my men …

One friend ask me about 3* fast trainers .
    As I told before few posts, about a very fast trainer, KAKA, a 3* trainer even if he is good cannot find a place in my team. I have many 4/5 and some 6* later in the season so I can't use very often a 3* player even if he have good performance. It's a good case if you want to tank or if you find someone (really fast as KAKA), train him for some period and sell him but of course it's a waste of sources (green/red packs) to win money.
    So I don't buy any more 3* players because they are more useful to players from lower levers than mine (like the post about Nielsen).

Except if I find them as free agents. That's easy money

LV4 p18 day 7 “Smells like teen spirit”

Ok , enough (at the moment ) with results, numbers and managing issues, let’s go back in the main subject.
    How can we detect fast trainers ?
    Today I was looking at the market and I want to show you some cases do-don’t. I’m gonna show this post by post , so if you want to answer something, don't quote all the pictures.

A Guide for fast trainers-baikuzin-yes.jpg

Baiguzin : a nordgen (from Trendy FC) 3* player with Training Factor VALUE 2.66M/WAGE 36K =73,88 which is good. A 3* player isn’t good enough for my team, so I don’t want him but yes if I was LV3 or LV2.
    Disadvantage, he is 19 y.o. and he is 27Q not 29Q.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-27-2014 at 09:08 AM.

LV4 p18 day 7 “Smells like teen spirit” p2

A Guide for fast trainers-p2-efendi-nord.jpg

Efendi : a nordgen (3rd class) or academy player with TR.F. 4.02/160=25,12 not a fast trainer but maybe good player.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-27-2014 at 10:08 AM.

LV4 p18 day 7 “Smells like teen spirit” p3

A Guide for fast trainers-p3-mukhtar-so-so.jpg

Mukhtar : a market (from academy) player with TR.F. 2.47/110=22,45 not a fast trainer
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-27-2014 at 10:09 AM.

LV4 p18 day 7 “Smells like teen spirit” p4

A Guide for fast trainers-p4-pena-so-so.jpg

Pena : probably from an academy , with TR.F 4.51/160=28,18 , even with his high VALUE, not a fast trainer

LV4 p18 day 7 “Smells like teen spirit” p5

A Guide for fast trainers-p5-solovjov-yes.jpg

Solovjov : a nordgen player (Flinty AC) with TR.F 2.72/25=108,8 yes a fast trainer.
    Disadv. He has 25Q , good if he is 4* or 5* for your level.

Page 9 of 106 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast