Thread: how to buy player without wasting too many tokens

how to buy player without wasting too many tokens

Last week i try to buy this young player, but someone bid the same player to, so i bid, after a min she bid again, and me, and her, until the offer time is reach, 5 second. I got the last bid. But after 20 min someone else buy it for 2 tokens only and he won. But i waste 10 tokens and waste my time. Im very frust and lack of player.

Rookie
    if u don't have much tokens then it better u just buy 3-4 stars,never go 5 stars no matter how old is he.About the bidding,at the beginning u just have to bid 1 time(usually bid at the last 1min)and then when the knock out round come,1 bid is enough since u just need to get qualify for the next round,and from here come the strategy:so let assume that there are only 2 bidder,u and the other,and both of u are at the 3th knock out round going 4 the 4th round,the other bidder now quality as leader(green color)and if u don't make a bid to quaify 4 the next round he then will win(and he don't need to bid to qualify 4 the next round either,cus he already a leader).So at this point wait till the last 1-2s and then bid,sometime ppls might think that u're out of tokens(or just give up) so they don't make the qualify bid and they just lost like that.but sometime the other just have alot of exp bidding then now it only a matter of who have more money and tokens,if none back down .I myself 1 involve in the bloody bid up to around 70 round ,and i had to give up(if i didn't do it i think we both gonna go till the end lol ) cus the player cost just go way to much compare to his true ability

You only ever need to bid once in each round. I don't know why some people keep bidding multiple times in one round, it is just a waste. And I never wait until the last few seconds to bid, it is too risky. If I am competing against others for a player, I put my bid in as each round starts, then watch to see who else bids as well.

That just becomes a battle of who has the most tokens, double tap would take you out in the first knock out round if only two bidders.

I've never had that happen. I was in a bidding war against one other player, the other day, and it went to 51 rounds. I bid once in each round and he bid twice each time (and after me). So he actually bid over 100 times, but I still won the player.

I don't intend to explain it further, for obvious reasons, I know it works because I have won with it and also lost against it when they used a triple tap against me in the next round.

So when i already a leader on the next round do i neëd to bid 1 tokens too?

Rookie
    if u are a leader but not qualify 4 the next round,u still have to bid,cus if some1 bid to qualify that round then he will win