Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How to make money from Tokens

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

How to make money from Tokens

We 're buying with 1 Token a free agent

How to make money from Tokens-fa-5-5-phong-20m-1t.jpg

then we change his (unknown) name to something more glamorous and we 're waiting

How to make money from Tokens-making-money-token.jpg

so we 're earning 20 M' with 2 T

* those numbers are for lv12.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

2 FAs for 2T is better - only rename if they won't sell otherwise, which would actually mean you shouldn't have bought him

A very risky strategy.

You are using tokens that are valuable to bring in a free agent, so hoping that you are the only bidder otherwise you will lose the tokens in a biding war.

At the same time you lose a spot in your team to pass the player through the team.

Finally you are banking on finding a seller. My market is dead and its hard to sell players (easy to buy mind)

I have used this strategy recently & I feel it works.
    Buy a 1T FA, if he doesn't sell for max money then spend 1T rename him.
    I got 2 x sales at L13.
    I was amazed that the bait was taken.
    I think the current TM's are all over the place & change from server to server, season to season. This season 0T neg players are falling into my teams.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

2 FAs for 2T is better - only rename if they won't sell otherwise, which would actually mean you shouldn't have bought him
    yeah, nothing's like the good old scotch and the free agents

How to make money from Tokens-fa-5-7-scots.jpg

How to make money from Tokens-5-7-buying-scotts.jpg

Today noon
    Hey Buff, what are the odds about that
    LOL ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to make money from Tokens-fa-5-7-3-scots.jpg  

@kynan
    A very risky strategy.
    You are using tokens that are valuable to bring in a free agent, so hoping that you are the only bidder otherwise you will lose the tokens in a biding war.
    Hey mate
    No, there is no risk at all if you 're experience with that.
    I 'm playing like this for 6-7 seasons now. My tactic is to buy mostly young expensive fast trainers. They need a LOT of money. This season (12) I payed about 400M the first day, to buy 8 nordgens. I had to renew my team, I sold the older ones (23-24 y.o.) and bought the next gen.
    I have Tokens but they aren't value for me. Most value have the reds & greens. I use T to buy free agents so can earn money for my nordgens. I avoid to get involve in bidding wars and always have an empty position in my team for free agents. Anyway, a team of 18-19 players is enough to have a complete team.
    Being at lv12 now, I have no problem yet to sell my fa. So, when I buy a fa, I don't bother to train him or to qualify him for negotiation list, just sell him asap.
    I just have to be careful when the things will change - when I 'll reach higher levels.

"A kind of tutorial"
    Ok, I have to admit that I started this thread in a humorous mod, trying to make an experiment if I could cause a bidding war by changing my Vietnamese players name
    - also inspired by this thread of Beckstar http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ome-death.html
    I didn't want to sell my player in initial round
    After that, it was an interesting day today, so I 'll make a mini guide.
    First of all, I believe that changing the name of my player to Falcao, it caused a small bidding war, even in lv12
    (and I was glad that finally Ahmed won the guy with the hummers )
    As you can see, I bought those Scottish free agents.
    First of all, when I saw them in the market, I bid at once.

the first one, Armstrong, bought with 1T, without competition
    How to make money from Tokens-2-fa-5-7-armstrong-13-6m-1t.jpg

In the auction of the second, Wilson, there was a competitor who bid few minutes before the end.
    Those are , what I call, the sharks - they are waiting at the last minutes to see if the first bidder is still present or he is sleeping, so be careful , don't wait to win the auction if you're not present at the time ending.
    although sometimes this can happen.
    Continuing, I didn't make anything when the first round started and I bid in the last second so I won the auction.
    How to make money from Tokens-3-fa-5-7-wilson-17-8m-2t.jpg

In the auction of the third Scottish Robertson, I could do the same because the previous bidder, with the Arabic name, knew that I was there and active and secondly, there was another bidder. So, in round 1, I bid at once, to show that I 'm present and I determinate to get the player. The other two players back off so I won also with 2T.
    How to make money from Tokens-4-fa-5-7-robinson-28-8m-2t.jpg

I want to mention here, that in that period there was a couple of other free agents but I didn't bid on them. I want to buy fa but it's not my purpose to sweep everything in the market. I play football, I 'm not a capital found

After a while, few more free agents was in the market.
    I didn't bid on them, only for the last one, the most expensive. (you can see them in the background)
    The guy with the Arabic name, from previous auctions, won the first player with 1T (I was glad for him )
    How to make money from Tokens-5-5-7-tactic-1.jpg

When the time came for the high price player, a "shark" was there.
    I knew this guy from previous seasons. He is not strong but he is fa hunter. Hanging around and bidding the last min
    How to make money from Tokens-6-5-7-carlvik.jpg

Another player, Said (didn't knew him) came in, so when the first round started, I bid at once, the other players back off and I won
    7-8
    How to make money from Tokens-7-5-7-carvlik-1r.jpg
    How to make money from Tokens-8-5-7-carvlik-won.jpg

meanwhile the auction for the other player, the MC ,with 23M was continuing but I didn't bid because the other two players respect me and back of . In some other players (previous seasons) when a oppo was keep bidding and made me loosing more T, I made retaliation in another auction.
    How to make money from Tokens-9-5-7-mc-23m.jpg

Finally Said won the player (he had better profile and more money). Kum is just a small clever shark. Some times win, many times loose
    How to make money from Tokens-10-5-7-mc-lost.jpg

Finally, I want to show you my profile because that's the main reason why other players don't get involve with me at easy.
    How to make money from Tokens-11-my-profil.jpg

last season I won the treble, so this season my profile is pretty strong and I intend to take advantage on that.
    My players aren't so impressive yet but I 'm working on that.

* If you want to ask any question, feel free but don't quote the whole post, it's too big and with many photos
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-07-2015 at 07:27 PM.

If you see the picture in post #5, before the Sottish players, I bought a French DMC, Recordier.
    He is young but has quality q65. The worst number because he has just reached the 3* or 5* for players (my buyers) 2 lvs down.
    I tried to sell him about 4 times, the last two with the maximum discount but nothing
    Tried to set him training but he is slow as a turtle (probably a 0T academy player ).
    So, I did the trick.

Renamed him and sold with the max price (well, this thing still working, at lv12 too )
    How to make money from Tokens-12-macherano.jpg

Famous
    Nic!

Dont start with women! errr i mean on my server at my level (i'm straight! i swear! )... First two women are hard free agent buyers! no kidding Had a fight with "Monica" user I knew it she is a stubborn son of a b. but for an achievment she was my best opportunity to get the stubborn one (saw several times in bidding wars)

(in toy story meme style ->)
    WOMEN, WOMEN everywhere

How to make money from Tokens-girlsbidding.jpg
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 05-17-2015 at 05:47 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Ah, women
    Remember an auction
    Me and Jan instead of bidding in the next round, were staring at Anna when bent down

How to make money from Tokens-bend-down.jpg
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast