Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Free tokens ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    I assume managers from Vietnam have like thousands of offers for free tokens cause their squads are always 7-8 starred
    I think that it is unfair that some users have a lot of token offers, some users have a few offers while some users have no offers, just because of the region or country difference. There are workarounds, but I don't like to cheat.
    sincity likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I think that it is unfair that some users have a lot of token offers, some users have a few offers while some users have no offers, just because of the region or country difference. There are workarounds, but I don't like to cheat.
    Yea is not nice but is not unfair, just put yourself in their place, the guy who want to advertise a product via their website. Why somebody who is selling something only in Spain or UK should make public his advertising in Turkey, Romania or Russia? It's only about marketing. Even you would do same, if you are selling something you will go for the best market where you can sell it and not advertising in some places where you can't offer your product or the chances to win something is very low and is not worthing.
    Cat Harrison and jojet like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yea is not nice but is not unfair, just put yourself in their place, the guy who want to advertise a product via their website. Why somebody who is selling something only in Spain or UK should make public his advertising in Turkey, Romania or Russia? It's only about marketing. Even you would do same, if you are selling something you will go for the best market where you can sell it and not advertising in some places where you can't offer your product or the chances to win something is very low and is not worthing.
    and that guys makes it possible to play this game for free (I'm playing with the 35 tokens per season)
    Do what you're saying, then you aren't lying

I agree on the business point of view. I have said unfairness for some users as they are being disadvantaged.

I agree on the business point of view. I have said unfairness for some users as they are being disadvantaged.
    Is just badluck nothing more. I'm from Romania and we have 2 videos per year, one on easter and one on christmas so I know exactly the feeling but I can't blame x and y company for not advertising in my country if they don't sell anything here.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Is just badluck nothing more. I'm from Romania and we have 2 videos per year, one on easter and one on christmas so I know exactly the feeling but I can't blame x and y company for not advertising in my country if they don't sell anything here.
    Apparently, some users are able to obtain 100+ tokens per season, while some don't even get 1 token from offers or some get a few tokens like your case.
    I'm not blaming the companies. What could be done is to add companies from other regions that have not been covered.

Last edited by Tactician; 07-04-2015 at 08:31 AM.

I don't mind buying tokens, but at least provide me with a much better game. I'm gutted sometimes with all those flaws (unrealistic, 'trolling' or unexplained results, game bugs, excessive injuries, unfair draws, especially in the cup, and so on).
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-04-2015 at 08:39 AM.

By the way, there is nothing such as good or bad luck. Everything that happens has a logical explanation, even the so called games of chance.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-04-2015 at 08:42 AM.

Apparently, some users are able to obtain 100+ tokens per season, while some don't even get 1 token from offers or some get a few tokens like your case.
    I'm not blaming the companies. What could be done is to add companies from other regions that have not been covered.

I'm afraid Nordeus can't do to much because is not like they can choose companies from a list. Regarding what you said, I agree with you, they have to improve other things but that's already another topic and I don't want to go offtopic here.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

each country has its own commerce laws, as well many of the offer providers are not international. the offers have to be localized, at least to country level.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12