Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 85.71%
  • No

1 14.29%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 'Justdomes' guide of being successfull Manager Part 1.

Oops wrong thread!
    Last edited by dv8r; 01-20-2013 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=Accyrover;1621]Part 3:

* Report this post

Re: JUST DO ME'S GUIDE TO THE MANAGER

Postby justdome » 08 Oct 2011 14:30
    2.3 Purchasing

Buying players requires a lot of thought, skill and luck, or a bunch of tokens. Sometimes a combination of both. The higher your level, the steeper the curve. The first few seasons you can buy 4 star players with very few tokens, but as you advance, you’ll find that an 18 year old 4 star player with a specialty can easily be sold for up to 3 times it’s value after 50+ rounds.

u mean that if i have a 21 years player with 4star ability,if i keep him for 2 seasons in my squad i will sell him lets say for example 30-40% more of his value?

Also what the use to buy 4star players in any league u play,when u know that this player next season is gonna be uselless for your squad?That can be a smart move if ur are planning to stay in the same league for 2 seasons.

I have read many posts about the game,what i havent undesrtand is how one account from the same ip founds always 5 star players and another once a week.I have read somewhere that is the server u belong to.Can u explain me pliz.
    My girfriends team is 40% better than mines and we started the game with 2 days difference.She has team for level 3 even better,mine is excellent for level 2 ,and i hope that it would be ok for level 3 with some players to add.
    She will get easily championship in level 3 without doing anything and saving her tokens for level 4...

Just because accounts are on the same IP does not mean they are on the same server.
    The rest of your questions are under current discussions in various topics already, seek and you will find.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Thank you for this very useful guide.

'The value of a player depends a players skill, age and training speed, not the other way around.'

Has anyone made some sort of investigation about the connection between the price of a player at a certain age and the training speed? I find it hard to figure out how fast a 21 year old with a value of e.g. $1.5m will develop compared to a 21 old with a value of $1.1. Do the position also play a part or is it possible to set some general rules e.g. for all 21 old players?

Banned
    Hello, can u please help me out, i cant seem 2 find the post a message part, i log on and then go2 new posts and cant see anywhere that says post a message so cud u help me out on that please, also, its my 3rd season, i´m level 3 amature, 3rd in my league, below 2 very expensive scout bought teams, which i think is totally defeatin the object of the game, i hav a ground wiv 2,500 seats, but the last few home games the amount has been droppin, my last game there was 1,640 there, and a little more the game b4, i charge 6$, so dont think that is over chargin, any ideas please, many thanks.

Very detail analysis

Thank you, this so much help me, even I read this article a bit late

Hey if u have some time, could you please comment on my current formation?
    I just started to play T11 and read your guide.
    I wanted to create a solid formation/tactic straight from the beginning - a formation that i can keep for a long period of time and that can cope with most of my opponents.
    I invested some money in tokens and players and followed your guide so far.

My current formation:
    ST
    AML-AMR
    MC-MC
    DMC
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    GK

Mentality: attacking
    Passing: mixed
    Pressing: whole pitch

My question is: what should/can i change and is my formation exposed to a special formation?

i started to play last week, and i cannt answer that question, but i think that pressing whole pitch burns a lot of energy.

This is great ! I've learn a bunch, is there a number 2 to this as well ?

Rookie
    "If you plan on playing more than 1 competition, and specially if you plan on playing all 3 competitions (League, Champions and Cup). You’ll need a complete roster with 22 players that play as 2 separate but very similar teams of 11."

not true, I disagree...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast