Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Pavanraj Selvaraju
  • 3 Post By Gabez Teh
  • 2 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: How to buy more than 5 star players?

Question How to buy more than 5 star players?

In every season I buy a whole new team.I keep the really good players who last season were 5 stars and now they are 4 stars.I dont keep more than 2-3 of them.The rest of the team is 5 star.I have seen other teams with scouts.I cant effort buying them in the scout list,so here is my question:

How can i get scouts except buying them in the scout list?
    And 1 more question:
    Can I have players with higher stars than 6 stars and if i can how can i get them?

You can't. You have to buy them from scouts. However, you can also choose to sign 5-star players who are 1 quality point away from the next star (such as 74, 79). So when you sign these players, you just have to train them little in order for them to become 6 stars. However, do note that a lot of managers know this, so expect some fierce competition from other managers. You can also sign players from the negotiations list, by negotiating with the managers on a certain player. Other than these methods, you can't get 6 star players directly, if you don't want to scout them. Regarding your second question, it is quite hard. You cannot definitely get him from auction. So, the only way is to buy scouts and train them till they reach the next level (which in this case you do not want). As for me, in my Top Eleven Career, I had only bought 1 scout (a striker) and he has not disappointed me as of yet. He always train 5 quality points in a single season (which means he is always 5 star). And he scores a handful number of goals which made me achieve a treble last season. This is his 4th season at my club, and I do not wish him to leave as he proved his worth, and I don't regret the amount of tokens I spent on him. Hopefully, he stays in my club for at least 2-3 more seasons (he was 20 when I bought him). So there you go....I hope I have answered your questions & good luck with your journey in top eleven!

Quote Originally Posted by Pavanraj Selvaraju View Post
    You can't. You have to buy them from scouts. However, you can also choose to sign 5-star players who are 1 quality point away from the next star (such as 74, 79). So when you sign these players, you just have to train them little in order for them to become 6 stars. However, do note that a lot of managers know this, so expect some fierce competition from other managers. You can also sign players from the negotiations list, by negotiating with the managers on a certain player. Other than these methods, you can't get 6 star players directly, if you don't want to scout them. Regarding your second question, it is quite hard. You cannot definitely get him from auction. So, the only way is to buy scouts and train them till they reach the next level (which in this case you do not want). As for me, in my Top Eleven Career, I had only bought 1 scout (a striker) and he has not disappointed me as of yet. He always train 5 quality points in a single season (which means he is always 5 star). And he scores a handful number of goals which made me achieve a treble last season. This is his 4th season at my club, and I do not wish him to leave as he proved his worth, and I don't regret the amount of tokens I spent on him. Hopefully, he stays in my club for at least 2-3 more seasons (he was 20 when I bought him). So there you go....I hope I have answered your questions & good luck with your journey in top eleven!
    Can you post the profile of the scout striker you bought? Thanks.

Famous

Cool

As for me, in my Top Eleven Career, I had only bought 1 scout (a striker) and he has not disappointed me as of yet.
    +he was 20 when I bought him)
    20 yo and a scout? really?

If he was 20 when you bought him, then he was not a Scout at the moment
    max a 5 star fasttrainer, which you trained too scout status
    Cat Harrison and Blackkiwi like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Thank you. This is a nice and useful info! Much appreciated!
    It's not so hard to raise and train a dog as long as you know what exactly to do... A good community to read some good dog training tips where you can learn a lot.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon29 View Post
    How can i get scouts except buying them in the scout list?
    And 1 more question:
    Can I have players with higher stars than 6 stars and if i can how can i get them?
    You have to buy 5* players on the transfer market and train them up to 6 or 7-star level. Or you buy a 6* player on scout list and train him until he becomes a 7* player.
    When you buy 5-star players you should check both market value and the player`s salary as it has a big impact on his training speed. Here is what I am talking about:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ers-chris.html

So if you are in lvl 3 now for example and want to buy 5* players who train fast you should look for a 5* player with a market value over 5M...guys with MV of 2M or 3M improve very slowly and it takes too much time and too many green packs to train him up.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Top11 Manager View Post
    You have to buy 5* players on the transfer market and train them up to 6 or 7-star level. Or you buy a 6* player on scout list and train him until he becomes a 7* player.
    When you buy 5-star players you should check both market value and the player`s salary as it has a big impact on his training speed. Here is what I am talking about:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ers-chris.html

So if you are in lvl 3 now for example and want to buy 5* players who train fast you should look for a 5* player with a market value over 5M...guys with MV of 2M or 3M improve very slowly and it takes too much time and too many green packs to train him up.
    it's not just market value that determines train speed. it's market value divided by season wage. the higher the result the faster he trains.

Rookie
    ya i forgot to include that in my example...