Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Ramadan View Post
    i want to know how could i send jersey or emblem from other acc ???
    hope this will help answer ur question..

Gifting - Logos and Jerseys - Top Eleven be a Football Manager

Rookie
    i don`t know if it-s working the same in this game,on some other managers like this one,if you were buying a new player you were loosing the next game most of the time.the same thing applies here?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    i don`t know if it-s working the same in this game,on some other managers like this one,if you were buying a new player you were loosing the next game most of the time.the same thing applies here?
    I won 90%+ of my games till now (when I played and I was activ) but I didn't notice that. I don't know what to say for me it didn't happen.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Others: Skill Points
    defenders give all points only to defense for midfielders and strikers give all points to attack, avoid to learn new possitions or special ability because is very hard and more then sure you won't be able.

Ok but which is better way? This or in old forum there was a topic guide where is recomended for MC Attack and Defense to be the same, and Mentality points always to be same as primery??
    Which is better way?
    Sorry for my Eng

@Producenta, as long MC appere much, much often on attacking there is no reason to give them on defence
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

A little tip for new managers level 1-2.
    If you have tokens that you need to exchange for cash to buy players for next season, if you win promotion wait!.
    25 tokens at level 2 gets you 3m and 6m at level three, the same applies with level 1-2 it doubles if I remember correctly.
    OK you may miss a few days of the transfers between the season but the difference is self explanatory, wait until you manager rating goes up.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-10-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    Ryad likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @Producenta, as long MC appere much, much often on attacking there is no reason to give them on defence
    Do you mean MC, ML, MR and the players ahead of them do not need defence? I've been trying to make MC/ML/MR 100% balanced, AMC/AML/AMR slightly towards attack. Only for ST I train 100% attack....

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    Do you mean MC, ML, MR and the players ahead of them do not need defence? I've been trying to make MC/ML/MR 100% balanced, AMC/AML/AMR slightly towards attack. Only for ST I train 100% attack....
    Yes Aaron, as long in one season if you count how many times an MC appere on defence and how many times he appere on attack you will see it's 5 on 1 for attack so whats the point, anyway if you have a 5 stars, the points on defence from when you bought him should be more then enough.

A MC who is low on defensive skills will miss all his headers at set plays, he will also give away many fouls and pick up more yellow cards, if his physical and mental attribute are low also morale drops more than normal. IMO
    I forced one of my MC's attacking skills so they were 4 skill points higher than the other two, the above was happening all the time, now I've almost brought them level, problem solved.
    What use is a ST who cannot head a ball or is as slow as a donkey?.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-11-2012 at 10:38 AM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Apprentice
    Thanks for the input, Accy. I will continue with what I've been doing then.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast