Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

مر حبا..........هل من الممكن أستبدال أو شراء الرموز من المال المتوفر لديك

Quote Originally Posted by Saad Zzss Saad View Post
    مر حبا..........هل من الممكن أستبدال أو شراء الرموز من المال المتوفر لديك
    "Over love .......... Is it possible to replace or buy symbols of money available to you"

I think you are asking about tokens, if so then yes.
    Click on the symbol, for tokens.
    You then get the option of various payment methods.
    Credit Card, Paypal or Facebook credits if you purchase on the Facebook site.

"أعتقد أنك تسأل عن الرموز، نعم إذا كان الأمر كذلك.
    انقر على الرمز، لرموز.
    ثم تحصل على خيار المشتري الدفع المختلفة.
    بطاقة الائتمان والقروض Patpal أو الفيسبوك إذا قمت بشراء على موقع الفيسبوك."

You can also gain free tokens buy watching videos, also shown on your home screen, not sure if it is available on mobiles though.

"يمكنك أيضا الحصول على الرموز مجاني شراء أشرطة الفيديو wayching، أظهرت أيضا على الشاشة الرئيسية، ولست متأكدا إذا كان avalable على الرغم من الهواتف النقالة."
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-12-2012 at 11:56 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

a little questions here .

How can u just upgrade a player in attack or defence only when he has a low control ball skill or a low passing or low speed and mentality?i dont get that part of the guide...
    and also
    IS it really better to have the same formation in all the season or change it depending your enemies formation?cuz i ve seen some really good managers here changing plans every game.

i would like more than one answer please

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    How can u just upgrade a player in attack or defence only when he has a low control ball skill or a low passing or low speed and mentality?i dont get that part of the guide...

Not sure what you/he want to say but I think you can click on skill point and then add him where you want defence or attack depend on player possition.

IS it really better to have the same formation in all the season or change it depending your enemies formation?cuz i ve seen some really good managers here changing plans every game.

If you are using only 1 formatiin at the end of season normaly your team should be stronger as long you will play with same 11,
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Maybe he's saying that you shouldn't add everything into one section for a player. For example, ST, you don't want to add all into attack, he will have high dribbling, shooting, finishing, but if you didn't add to P&M, he will have low speed, strength and fitness, and no defence then he will have low heading.

I think formation should be changed quite often. A few seasons ago, I thought I had a great plan, because I played 100% through the centre, I was regularly changing between narrow 4-3-2-1 and 4-2-3-1, sometimes 4-1-2-2-1. Over the season, I struggled because sometimes it would have been easier for me to attack down the flanks. Now, I'm investing in AMC that can also play AML or AMR, but still don't have any ML/MR or DML/DMR. Next season, I plan to have a much more flexible squad.
    Last edited by Aaron Ramsey Tiong; 12-13-2012 at 06:51 AM.
    God Bless!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    Maybe he's saying that you shouldn't add everything into one section for a player. For example, ST, you don't want to add all into attack, he will have high dribbling, shooting, finishing, but if you didn't add to P&M, he will have low speed, strength and fitness, and no defence then he will have low heading.

I think formation should be changed quite often. A few seasons ago, I thought I had a great plan, because I played 100% through the centre, I was regularly changing between narrow 4-3-2-1 and 4-2-3-1, sometimes 4-1-2-2-1. Over the season, I struggled because sometimes it would have been easier for me to attack down the flanks. Now, I'm investing in AMC that can also play AML or AMR, but still don't have any ML/MR or DML/DMR. Next season, I plan to have a much more flexible squad.
    If you will switch players very often with your substitution, you won't get so many skill points also you will lose much faster players moral. IMO I think you should focuse on one formation at the start of season and play with that as long there is no team who can beat an other one, some stable formation should be very good
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Well, those would be the main concerns, but you actually get about as many skill points, just that they are spread out among more players. In some cases, this would actually bring you a higher profit if you were to sell on the players.

Also, you say the players will lose morale much faster, but I have no problems with them. Everybody I need is on deep green right now, only my 2* youth and a midfielder whom I haven't used for a while are on orange morale. I'm not using the midfielder because he is quite old and already on 84 quality, I would rather get my other midfielders up to 84 because they seem to sell better if they are close to the next star level.
    God Bless!

friend I can not open my topeleven
    just with out a message
    connection closed, try to reload application.
    how can you help
    *please

I was 3-4 days I can not unlock the game topeleven
    please who can help me
    my computer screen constantly repeated this message
    " connection closed, try to reload application."
    or maybe I need to turn to anyone else
    please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik Oruqi View Post
    I was 3-4 days I can not unlock the game topeleven
    please who can help me
    my computer screen constantly repeated this message
    " connection closed, try to reload application."
    or maybe I need to turn to anyone else
    please help me
    sometimes that happen to me too, usually it just bcoz ur internet is slow or u open too many tabs on ur browser,
    or u currently downloading something..

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast