Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: whats the progress of 6* fast trainer

Rookie

whats the progress of 6* fast trainer

i have this fast trainer who hit 6* seem he become very slow in training getting like 25/42/68 in hard intensity training at an average need 6-7 green packs to get 3 SP is this common thing or only my player if its so how he will go further to 7-8* without hundreds of green packs he still 19 yrs old will he be slower when hit 23 yrs

as soon as they go up stars there training goes down. The difference becomes apparent at 6*. And if you think its bad now, wait til he hits 7* or 8*. That is why it is good to avoid them going to far up in stars and wasting there fast training. My suggestion would be to train them in another role or a SA

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

23! he will slow once he hit 21! Well maybe you will be lucky.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

In my experience the average gain at 6* slows to around 75% of the 5* gain. But for individual training sessions the gain can vary hugely anyway. 68 on MP is very much the low end for a true fast trainer imo.

Edit: 5* gains pic followed by 6*

Last edited by Buffs Mad; 09-17-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Rookie
    yeah thought he will slow to above average not as an old 26-29 player with less then 3 weeks he gain two * and SA so thought he would keep up will few days then he drop out of scout and will learn new roles shhh i was hoping for more

My fast trainers go really good And hard only when you reach 8* THE training Goes very slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and they slow down when they hit 22

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    so what you are saying the fast players are good up to 22 then they will become average and will not gain stars they loss then how players keep them going 14-16 season with tokens ?
    also when they loss * next season will they become again fast players then gain star slow then loss the fast ?
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

They aren't that bad @22. I had bought 22 years old nordgen, ST, corner SA, 5*. He was useful, played for my team 4 seasons. When I sold him, he had 3* but his attack and phyisical were very high and def low. He had great growth for his age and his good form (and MOTM) also helped. Someone will say that nordgen is only young player, then he was grown nordgen Best part of story is that i replaced him with 5* 18.y.o. nordgen, corner SA, quallity near scout (4)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey Abou
    I agree with Mad, 68 is a bad roll dice
    I have some new tests in my thread, take a look.
    Now that I've finished with my semi & finals , back to research again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast