Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The Myth of good and bad players

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Good or bad player ?
    Neither
    I use him as an AMR in my ease league games so to have fresh my basic AMR for the tough games in CL and Cup and use Bakal as DR there.
    Great scorer (without using him for free-kicks or penalties) , very good rates despite the low % at Finishing.
    Nothing special in CL and Cup games.
    (I don't remember how he got motm title in one game there )
    The Myth of good and bad players-panik-bakal.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I started good this season, 14 wins with 93-5 goals but not vs strong opponents.
    I was worried only about my basic GK who had only 13 saves in 12 games I used him.
    But a friend from some levels above, arranged a friendly game (not through asso).
    I wasn't present to admire him

The Myth of good and bad players-teda-friendly.jpg

The Myth of good and bad players-teda-friendly-rates.jpg

I think it is plausible because from my experience there are players that perform far from expectations based on their quality and also in relative to the performance of other players of about the same quality or even much lower at that same position. But also, keep into consideration that the game engine and so on changes with time. Way back, MCs were getting like 6 or 7 as if they did nothing much, but this was changed with time.

I just post it to show that there isn't a good GK in TE.
    Good GK who makes many saves, means you have a weak team

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I did have a good GK before but later in his career he became ****, but the most of the team became **** at that time, so don't know what happened. In his early career, he was very active, making super and great saves, including in associations. At that time, I did not have a weak team, and in fact, I had one of my all time best teams. He was the best GK I ever had . For me, what defines a good GK is his activity with respect to number of shots on target. I mean, you can feel he is present, not like some loose hole that is half asleep between the posts. A good GK will step up and do man of the match performances if required, and he will make the difference in tight matches.

All that being said, even the best players have some bad days, but on overall, based on performance relative to quality, they clearly better and also consistent.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-23-2019 at 04:42 PM.

My GK (every GK I have) wins 0 or 1 motm in a whole season
    lol

My GK (every GK I have) wins 0 or 1 motm in a whole season
    lol
    Either he has nothing much to do, or he has but is loose or sleeps. If a GK has nothing much to do, then it is not his fault, but if he should be saving some shots but conceeds and he has a poor save rate based on shots on target, then he is probably bad unless the shots were too good to be saved.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-23-2019 at 05:03 PM.

No, not exactly. My gk ,oblak makes great saves. Whatever you can imagine. Ina single match he saved a counter attack, a corner kick and a free kick(with that flick).

He is really good gk but not the best definitely. In my opinion it's up to his characteristics.no best gk in top eleven. You can have a 8* defence and a 6* gk and still get the most clean sheets as podrinje did when he won the competion here
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    No, not exactly. My gk ,oblak makes great saves. Whatever you can imagine. Ina single match he saved a counter attack, a corner kick and a free kick(with that flick).

He is really good gk but not the best definitely. In my opinion it's up to his characteristics.no best gk in top eleven. You can have a 8* defence and a 6* gk and still get the most clean sheets as podrinje did when he won the competion here
    Yeah, this is the difference between good and bad GKs. Good ones will makes saves when required and will make the difference in tight situations while the bad ones will be mostly loose, conceeding easy goals or even passing the ball back to the opponent, except when the game is trolling the opponent where even ****ty GKs will appear unbeatable. But, finding one is hard. I bought a 21 y.o yesterday as I was not satisfied with other 2 GK my team and I was willing to try something different. The new GK got 1 MoM from 2 matches played where in both matches he saved all the shots on target (2 and 2). So, I can say that he is better than the other two.

But still, things are not sure because I feel that the game engine is full of tricks, and also I feel that certain things are broken as they do not seem to function properly or as expected.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-24-2019 at 02:23 PM.

I bought him from negotiations last season xD
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast