Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Association #PEZCPY

Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    can you teach me how to put my association on platinum also??? every single season we getting close and bammmmm!!!! we get some real weird results at final and we wont lvl up.....been on gold1 for life???? dont tell me that will be my cross......
    Well is not so easy, we promoted again because we won the 4 tournaments, and because we were all training the bonuses at max. despite that we sometimes do not attend or just we stay for other stuffs LOL

I really know more or less how to help a individual team but one association is something really different, maybe will be good writte a little bit here in this section of the forum talking about it and probably you will have some interesting opinions that might help you

Annnnd... here we are after win the 4 season tournaments

O.M.A. Association  #PEZCPY-29th-t-itle-s-57-s-94-last-t11.jpg

O.M.A. Association  #PEZCPY-s58-platinium-again.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well is not so easy, we promoted again because we won the 4 tournaments, and because we were all training the bonuses at max. despite that we sometimes do not attend or just we stay for other stuffs LOL

I really know more or less how to help a individual team but one association is something really different, maybe will be good writte a little bit here in this section of the forum talking about it and probably you will have some interesting opinions that might help you
    we are a 6 managers asso.....we have bonus at 10% each day, we all active the 6 of us, on chat every day sharing opinions and tatics, we alll champions on our own leagues, somes os us also get CL and cup and we almost get trebles every season ( almost ) ...... and on our division we are the only 6 stars asso at the moment....there are a few platinum associacions with 4 and even 3 stars quality, and that is what i dont get it.........looks like we the only ones not leveling up......every season we have a good start but at some point we suffer like hell........this season we faced a curious thing, spite the other side of the world asso that make us to have games at 4 in the morning, this time we get the same brazilian association 2 times......on the 3º tornement and we lost to them and on 4º tournement again.........i stating to believe that NORDEUS dont want us at platinum
    khris likes this.

O.M.A. Association  #PEZCPY-assos-4-5.jpg

Good no attending LOL

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    as Hamlet asked himself
    "To promote or not to promote"

We promoted 2 (or 3 ?) times to platinum but don't know if it's good.
    Ok, maybe we 're not so active, being in games (usually we 're 3-4 members), exchanging all the bonus or loan players so after our promotion, probably we 're gonna demote again to Gold.
    One more week end with asso games and we have the chance to promote again and earn 100 token.
    But if we stay in Gold, this and the next season we 're gonna earn 50 token for it's season - so the token is the same.
    We can earn more Cups and play more fair games (instead of some exploiters of platinum).

O.M.A. Association  #PEZCPY-8-14-1326-points.jpg
    madflo19 and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    as Hamlet asked himself
    "To promote or not to promote"

We promoted 2 (or 3 ?) times to platinum but don't know if it's good.
    Ok, maybe we 're not so active, being in games (usually we 're 3-4 members), exchanging all the bonus or loan players so after our promotion, probably we 're gonna demote again to Gold.
    One more week end with asso games and we have the chance to promote again and earn 100 token.
    But if we stay in Gold, this and the next season we 're gonna earn 50 token for it's season - so the token is the same.
    We can earn more Cups and play more fair games (instead of some exploiters of platinum).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8-14  1326 points.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	86171
    If relegation is in the cards, its fairly easy to find a spot in an open gold 3 that is promoting or a gold 2 that is staying and get 30 tokens.

so 100 + 30, or 50 + 50

I do agree about Gold 1 being more fun than platinum however. Hopefully nordeus changes this soon.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

And we promoted for 3rd time in the history... anddd this time too, we were 1st in our division

O.M.A. Association  #PEZCPY-s60end-retires-assos-last-ed.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    If relegation is in the cards, its fairly easy to find a spot in an open gold 3 that is promoting or a gold 2 that is staying and get 30 tokens.

so 100 + 30, or 50 + 50
    What !?
    and leave my asso group ?
    Never !
    Where I can find better team-mates than those ?

O.M.A. Association  #PEZCPY-veterans.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    What !?
    and leave my asso group ?
    Never !
    Where I can find better team-mates than those ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veterans.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	86492
    I meant leave to get token then rejoin association.

I was very sleepy so brain couldn't complete thought
    Level 40 Manager

LOL

Yea.... is a way but, I will never leave for this.... strongly loyal, by my side I will remanin there till the apocalypse lol

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast