Page 139 of 251 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2505
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

  1. #1381
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Hello there.

    Our association needs one active manager. We are currently in gold division 2 but will be in 1 after this season. The name is Funland
    I've seen your association. I'd like to join but its currently full.
    I have 117% 39.5
    Very active play everyday. You're currently full but maybe you have someone inactive and wanna try me out instead?
    Feel free to send me a PM or open up a spot and I will apply. My teams name is Ubers FC.

    Thank you

  2. #1382
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    211
    Ok, we have one unactive member whom I Will kick out so you can join.

    Lähetetty minun DLI-L22 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

  3. #1383
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwesi View Post
    I've seen your association. I'd like to join but its currently full.
    I have 117% 39.5
    Very active play everyday. You're currently full but maybe you have someone inactive and wanna try me out instead?
    Feel free to send me a PM or open up a spot and I will apply. My teams name is Ubers FC.

    Thank you
    we like to welcome you in restratch from scratch as we are very active association with high rated team

  4. #1384
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1
    http://prntscr.com/m0bz71 My team is lvl1 , I am active player and looking for association to join, so if you want u can send me request

  5. #1385
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    23
    Silver three association looking for active members.
    We have now 4 active members and 1 inactive and hopping to get to 6 active players.
    We do every week the trainings and at previous season we finished at first place at top 100.
    Association name TSIRIMENOI

  6. #1386
    gav
    gav is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    I need 5 members

    Name: Shinigami
    Codes: #I8PVJ2
    Actual Division: Gold 1

  7. #1387
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    42
    Strong & co-operative: World Class Confederation #4DF3MZ
    We promoted every year & will be in Gold 2 next year. We are looking for
    - a prize winning team, avarage 100% or higher
    - training your team 40% and training others
    - attending most of the association matches
    Hope to see you,
    Rutger

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A320FL met Tapatalk

  8. #1388
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutger0 View Post
    Strong & co-operative: World Class Confederation #4DF3MZ
    We promoted every year & will be in Gold 2 next year. We are looking for
    - a prize winning team, avarage 100% or higher
    - training your team 40% and training others
    - attending most of the association matches
    Hope to see you,
    Rutger

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A320FL met Tapatalk
    Hi
    May I join in next season?
    Lvl 6 120% quality
    Cheers

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Abhi and Rutger0 like this.

  9. #1389
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Hi
    May I join in next season?
    Lvl 6 120% quality
    Cheers

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Isuggest you to join restart from scratch

  10. #1390
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Hi
    May I join in next season?
    Lvl 6 120% quality
    Cheers

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Official join my association!-48396603_1056576514514603_1722354045441540096_n.jpg