Page 202 of 251 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2506
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

  1. #2011
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by AyrtonHill View Post
    #UUJZMP

    Platinum association searching for their final slot. Experienced association in Platinum, recently promoted again from a single season in gold1 being the best asso of their division (4 wins in the four tournaments)

    Search us if you're interested, minimum 100% -> #UUJZMP
    PM'ed.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  2. #2012
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5
    I’ve got a 111% team who will hopefully make it to 120% by the end or more. I’m always active and will always attend matches. So if anyone has a space in an active platinum association, I’d be more than welcome.
    Thanks!

  3. #2013
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi2630 View Post
    I’ve got a 111% team who will hopefully make it to 120% by the end or more. I’m always active and will always attend matches. So if anyone has a space in an active platinum association, I’d be more than welcome.
    Thanks!
    we are looking to become platinum next season and we quickly have free space to ask France espoir 13

  4. #2014
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    259
    Hi Ive just promoted to level 4. 1st season I have been able to join a association. I have joined a couple but everyone seems to be inactive. Is there any active associations out there with free space, who play the game for fun and enjoyment. I'm a active player. I log in daily. I train my players. I do challenges on tap joy etc to gain extra tokens to improve my team. The only money I spend on the game is the monthly membership to help improve my team. My team is 100% as of this moment. I attend all my matches and I attend other matches. So like I said any active associations out there who play top eleven for fun. Thank you

  5. #2015
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Hi Ive just promoted to level 4. 1st season I have been able to join a association. I have joined a couple but everyone seems to be inactive. Is there any active associations out there with free space, who play the game for fun and enjoyment. I'm a active player. I log in daily. I train my players. I do challenges on tap joy etc to gain extra tokens to improve my team. The only money I spend on the game is the monthly membership to help improve my team. My team is 100% as of this moment. I attend all my matches and I attend other matches. So like I said any active associations out there who play top eleven for fun. Thank you
    if you want i can give you a place in our association but that next season where we will probably be platinum.

  6. #2016
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by pproust View Post
    if you want i can give you a place in our association but that next season where we will probably be platinum.
    Thanks for replying. Did your message mean that I could have a place in your association but not until next season?

  7. #2017
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Thanks for replying. Did your message mean that I could have a place in your association but not until next season?
    yes we are full today but next season a member leaves us.

  8. #2018
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by pproust View Post
    yes we are full today but next season a member leaves us.
    Thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it, but I found a association that I have joined straight away or should I say the association found me lol. Anyway good look for your upcoming season, I hope you do well.

  9. #2019
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    32
    Damas association, climbing up every season and we are now in Bronze 1
    We have one slot empty and looking for 100% team.
    Come and join us

  10. #2020
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it, but I found a association that I have joined straight away or should I say the association found me lol. Anyway good look for your upcoming season, I hope you do well.
    no manager problem if you need an association in the coming seasons we will welcome you without problem you will only have to contact me.