Page 28 of 286 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Suicide Squad

Hello all. Beginning of februari 2017 now. Decided to start a new Association called Suicide Squad. In need of 2 more members who are looking for a fresh start. Why Suicide Squad? Well I saw the Emblem. Couldn't resist. *We're Here...
    Last edited by Moizes Wever; 02-02-2017 at 01:38 AM. Reason: No title

Need a member. 6 star quality and above. Name of Association is South United. #XBPRL0
    Gold Division 1

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAngel View Post
    Need a member. 6 star quality and above. Name of Association is South United. #XBPRL0
    Gold Division 1
    Please invite me

Sent using Tapatalk

What is your home match time as per GMT?

Hello at all. Im looking for a new player in my association. We are in Gold division 2: #CVB75B

Hey guys, I'm a newbie who just started the game and looking for an association. Send me some invites maybe? Currently at 67% with a basic team and 2 6 stars players.
    Last edited by Bouncerrabbit; 02-06-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Platin league association looking for members.We are currently interested with 7* or over team mates.Able to very active and focused.GMT +3 english speaking is prefered.PM your teams screenshots.
    Tag #XAPJOB
    Last edited by Kayhan Kabulcu; 02-08-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayhan Kabulcu View Post
    Platin league association looking for members.We are currently interested with 7* or over team mates.Able to very active and focused.GMT +3 english speaking is prefered.PM your teams screenshots.
    Tag #XAPJOB
    Pm sent

Dreamer
    GOLD1 division association looking for 1-2 members(6 star and above). We are interested in teams which are very active and love to play the game. We narrowly missed the Platinum division last season and are aiming to get there this season. PM your team screenshots.

I am a returning player, very active and dedicated, just started playing again... planning to have at least 6 stars every season, got a very good job and thus don't mind paying for extra features...

Aside from top eleven, also a very crazy gamer who played WoW for a couple years, League of Legends on a tournament level, and a lot of other stuff...

Now, with work, i can play only 1 game very actively at a time, and i've made the decision it will be top eleven.

Let me show you what i've got!

FYI - I am looking for a VERY serious association. If you have even 1 member that does not enter the game every day of the week to at least cover basic club maintenance stuff, i'm not the right guy for you. Otherwise, please PM me and let's talk how we get to World's Top 100!

Oggy

Official join my association!-1st-team.jpgOfficial join my association!-club-info.jpg