Page 36 of 286 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

You are welcome to join us at #HKV1WN

Join us at #HKV1WN

we need one player to join our association RICH CHIGGA (sorry for silly name ) #1GH31B gold division 2 (1093 PTS) . 6 star team and friendly player is very welcome to join and if there are two or more players that want to join us, we will get rid off our inactive member.

Looking for FA ..103% TEAM...PM for quick response

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

I'm seeking for a new association for the upcoming new season. Currently, I'm speaking to myself, as well as playing myself within an association in which nobody shares anything, the least some words of wisdom, as the last reply from anyone in that group was almost 4 months ago. Current division is Gold 3. You can check the current deaf-dumb association under the Tag ID; #9EY706. Furthermore, I've attached a screen-shot of the current situation;

Official join my association!-screenshot_2017-03-31-23-18-20.jpg

The Captain, born and raised in "MiddleEarth", is deserting the sinking ship and hopes to be hired by a new crew for new adventures on the high sea...
    achiie likes this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleEarth View Post
    I'm seeking for a new association for the upcoming new season. Currently, I'm speaking to myself, as well as playing myself within an association in which nobody shares anything, the least some words of wisdom, as the last reply from anyone in that group was almost 4 months ago. Current division is Gold 3. You can check the current deaf-dumb association under the Tag ID; #9EY706. Furthermore, I've attached a screen-shot of the current situation;

The Captain, born and raised in "MiddleEarth", is deserting the sinking ship and hopes to be hired by a new crew for new adventures on the high sea...
    Bro you can join our association check inbox

Rookie
    Hello all,
    Our asso are #ESV99R and now we are @ Platinum Division with 1141 points, so we need 209 points to keep stay.
    We never failed (no.4) until now and we want to keep it that way.
    We are expecting high level manager who always maintain their team every season.
    Giving bonus to other members and play at least home asso games.
    So if you are sure you could give us your best contribution then reply to this or just PM me.

Sent using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Indrawib View Post
    Hello all,
    Our asso are #ESV99R and now we are @ Platinum Division with 1141 points, so we need 209 points to keep stay.
    We never failed (no.4) until now and we want to keep it that way.
    We are expecting high level manager who always maintain their team every season.
    Giving bonus to other members and play at least home asso games.
    So if you are sure you could give us your best contribution then reply to this or just PM me.

Sent using Tapatalk
    My team name is Dinamo Zagreb(Pavao Franic manager). It is currently 97% team. It will get up to more than 110% till the end of the season. Is it enough to be picked?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rparac View Post
    My team name is Dinamo Zagreb(Pavao Franic manager). It is currently 97% team. It will get up to more than 110% till the end of the season. Is it enough to be picked?
    Hi mate,
    Please try to join and we will review your team.

Sent using Tapatalk

Looking for brand new members at Golden Division 1 (some of our original members left the game this season). 100 token bonus is our target (we already earned once). Tag #MWD4YM KosCueStars. We are Indian, Spanish and Caribean members so far. English speaking