Page 83 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

I'm looking for an association, I have a pretty decent team Official join my association!-u3rulmtmqfqilshjop8t4g.png. I'm active so this won't be a problem.
    I'm lvl 26 if this "matters"
    girl gooner and Sparta Page like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    I'm looking for an association, I have a pretty decent team Click image for larger version. 

Name:	U3rUlMTmQFqilShJOp8T4g.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	92340. I'm active so this won't be a problem.
    I'm lvl 26 if this "matters"
    You can join my Association if you want. We are Silver 2 and have enough points to be promoted to silver level 1 already ( Barring any disasters) The only rules are .Must be active and train with your team-mates the rest is common sense..Top X1 Barmy Army is our name it's join by request. So search for us to let me know your serious.We are full but there is someone who is became less active ..If I recieve your request or answer this , I'll boot them for you . Btw .Im Captain.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Come to us
    There are two vacant places in the association. We are very active watching the games and distributing bonuses regularly, we are currently in Bronze 1 but close to the cost of Silver 3 ... Looking for players with 5 stars and above and of course active and watching games #X5MCGM

Hi i looking for an association my team is 6 stars i am the first in the league i won all 7 games i am not doing well in champions league and cup i am active coach who like to watch matches and give some bonus i like the joins strong Association
    Sparta Page likes this.

Rookie
    Hi Shafane2 and anyone who wants to start a real challenge from the bottom, you can join ABC Active Bonus Chat asso, the places could be arranged.

I'm a member of a gold 1 association, we're currently looking for a suitable player to join us (6*+, active) I've also been considering the possibility of forming an alliance with other associations so we can swap members between us so we have the strongest most active members in the top association and also support each others matches, exchange advice n tactics, sell/swap/loan players...send me pm if interested in either the position or discussing the feasibility of an alliance.
    girl gooner likes this.

Hi! We are looking for 2 tough players to our association named RUSSIA. We are in Gold1 now, and moving to Platinum level. Come to us!

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Hi, i'm looking for an Association, i've got a 4 stars team. I'm level 8, but i'm active.
    First in Champions League and Regular League, i've won all my matches so far.

Come to us #x5mcgm

join #PYR460