Page 130 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

New association (copper 2) looking for active players to share the joy of the game, i need one more to begin , so i can participate at maches, but i need to change the 2 members i have because they are not active. everyone is welcomed
    Association name: TSIRIMENOI

LLG
    Hello, I'ved made a new association called "Active members only". i'm searching for some good teammates that want to share theyr teams with us (we are 2 for moment).

Hi, FC Corrupt are a association in gold 2. Looking to rebuild as a few members aren’t playing much. All I ask is you try and have a minimum of 5 star team and try and give bonuses for association. Also watching games is optional as everyone has different circumstances like a job etc. FC Corrupt is the name. Currently in Gold 2 and the tag is #WF16S7

Hi,

I am searching for serious active players to join my association.
    It doesn't mather which level you are as long as you are active and want to develop.
    I play every day and put a lot of time on this game and I would be happy if similiar players wants to join my association and climb upwards together.
    The name of the association is Top Eleven World FC.

Platinium team need you!
    We are looking for a strong player in order to be able to maintain our association team called Verona Italian Team. If you are a 6 star team with training bonus 40%, feel free to reply this thread with your team name.

Quote Originally Posted by Labbeao View Post
    Platinium team need you!
    We are looking for a strong player in order to be able to maintain our association team called Verona Italian Team. If you are a 6 star team with training bonus 40%, feel free to reply this thread with your team name.
    I have 98% team and 34 training bouns
    My team is Fares FC

Hi fc Corrupt will be recruiting for next week. Will be gold 1, reply if interested

Hi fc Corrupt looking for members, will be gold 1 next week

Rookie
    Night Attackers have 2 vacant positions for our association, We need active people please, away games are important so if you don't even join the away games it's difficult to win a tie.
    -Team should be decent.
    -Home match time is 10PM GMT/UK. So make sure you're comfortable with that time as well. Good luck!

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Bonjour, nous recherchons des membres actifs dans l association Apero Football Club L4E
    Niveau OR3.
    (France)
    N hesitez pas à nous rejoindre, je ferai de la place suivant profil.