Page 133 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Hi,

I am searching for one serious active player to join my association.
    It doesn't mather which level you are as long as you are active and want to develop.
    We play, chat and train every day and put a lot of time on this game and I would be happy if similiar players wants to join our association and climb upwards together.
    The name of the association is Top Eleven World FC.
    #NOCQ5D

Quote Originally Posted by ishaqthkr View Post
    If you're interested in joining us send a join request, code is in the photo. HOME MATCH TIME: 10PM GMT/UK. PLEASE DON'T JOIN IF THE TIME IS BAD FOR YOU OR YOU DON'T TRAIN EVERYDAY.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

I am a fully commited and active player started playing recently( again ) with decent team and i would to join your association.
    Team name : fc 322

Quote Originally Posted by mitkots94 View Post
    Hi all, we are looking for a new member to join our association after the weekend. The new member should be >100%, active, giving bonuses and watching the live games. We play our home games at 6 PM GMT +2 (Bulgarian time).
    Anyone who meets the requirements and wants to join us on our way to the top is welcome!

Best regards,
    Mitko
    Association: The Unstoppables;
    Tag: C4IZ5U

Attachment 112704Attachment 112706

I would live to join your association.
    I am a fully commited manager with decent team and very active throughout the days.
    Team name : fc 322

Hi,

I am searching for one serious active player to join my association.
    It doesn't mather which level you are as long as you are active and want to develop.
    We play, chat and train every day and put a lot of time on this game and I would be happy if similiar players wants to join our association and climb upwards together.
    The name of the association is Top Eleven World FC.

#NOCQ5D

Quote Originally Posted by CH4 View Post
    Hey Guys, There is one free spot in our Silver 1 5* Asscotiation, We are eager to push up the Divisions so any 5* Active players are Welcome.

We also have a Second Asscosiation that was recently created which we are trying to build and push up the Leaderboards
    Thanks!

Manly FC - #6KCW9W
    Manly FC B - #HVOWST
    Hey guys.

Manly FC is still looking for a couple of players. The only requirement is that you can communicate in English. And that you are good-looking. Please don't apply if you are not handsome.

If you're interested in joining us send a join request, code is in the photo.

Official join my association!-bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CH4 View Post
    Hey Guys, There is one free spot in our Silver 1 5* Asscotiation, We are eager to push up the Divisions so any 5* Active players are Welcome.

We also have a Second Asscosiation that was recently created which we are trying to build and push up the Leaderboards
    Thanks!

Manly FC - #6KCW9W
    Manly FC B - #HVOWST
    Quote Originally Posted by pele View Post
    Hey guys.

Manly FC is still looking for a couple of players. The only requirement is that you can communicate in English. And that you are good-looking. Please don't apply if you are not handsome.

Yes Mr. Zoolander. You can join Manly FC.

Rookie
    If you're interested in joining us send a join request, code is in the photo. HOME MATCH TIME: 10PM GMT/UK. PLEASE DON'T JOIN IF THE TIME IS BAD FOR YOU

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Hi all.

I’m on the look out for 4 dedicated managers who want to undergo the exciting project of taking a fresh, new association up to new heights.

My game plan is to get in dedicated members, train everyday as well as chat and build a small community of passionate managers. Come take time, I want everyone to enjoy themselves and aim to win as much glory as possible.

My club (FC Dharma) is currently at 6 stars, and will be looking to improve.

So, if anyone is interested, the code to the association (Top Eleven England) is: #DQE0T6

Game time is set to 12pm GMT/UK but i’m willing to change it to suit other managers once we get members on board

CH4
    Quote Originally Posted by pele View Post
    Hey guys.

Still looking for one player as no one joined last week. We are set to be in Gold 3 soon so a 90% + player would be great to make sure we can push even further.

thx

Manly FC - #6KCW9W
    Manly FC B - #HVOWST