Page 153 of 286 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Hey Guys,

Left a Gold 1 association to start one as one of my good friends just hit level 4.

I know no one wants to be in Bronze 3- BUT if you are active and want to be there FROM THE BEGINNING

Come join the United States of Domination, as the US needs at least one dominant team in football

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Are you an active manager? Do you train up to 40% regularly? Do you have a strong team? And you have the trophies to prove your coaching prowess? The Tribe Association is looking for you.

We are currently a Platinum level association, our games are at 17:00 GMT, one of our best manager is taking a long break, so we need your awesomeness to hold our position in Platinum.

Please feel free to holla us at #82VAPO ...
    Thanks to all those who were concerned and interested, we are full now.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Join our association Megatron FC!
    We are looking for an active member who trains up to 40% regularly to help us get into platinum this season (only 7 points short last season).
    If you think you fulfill the description please send us an invite at #IC97JF.
    azar.che likes this.

I send you the request buddy warrior achu

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    We are a Gold Division 2 association looking for an active member. if you enjoy playing the game as much as we do, than find us #7R2U13 or King of the north.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendsCityFC View Post
    Hey Guys,

Left a Gold 1 association to start one as one of my good friends just hit level 4.

I know no one wants to be in Bronze 3- BUT if you are active and want to be there FROM THE BEGINNING

Come join the United States of Domination, as the US needs at least one dominant team in football
    Would you be interested in a level 2? I heard it's possible to invite them into the association.

Guys I am looking for at least one more to join a new association can you let me know if you are interested ASAP so we am get started 👍👍

HELLO WORLD TSIRIMENOI ASSOCIATION IS HIRING 1 MANAGER.

we are GOLD 2 with every month promotion till now.
    we have every month first place in top 100 association in same tier.

we are looking for people who love for the top eleven and with some basic requirements
    we expect at least:
    36% bonus at the games of asso.
    95% team rating at the end of season
    spectate as many games as you can (noone can be there to all games we can understand that )
    THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT WE NEED IS TO RESPECT EVERY MEMBER IN ASSOCIATION AS THEY RESPECT YOU

MONDAY WE WILL HAVE THE PLACE OPEN FOR ANYONE WHO WANT
    Last edited by pariszoul; 04-05-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Hello! First time posting here, so pardon if I break any rules.

I created a new association. We are Bronze 3, and we are mostly LV.4 managers.

If you're interested in joining, please find us by searching MEAN STREET POSSE

Thanks for your time.

Hi you all ,I'm Marco Minghetti, actually in FC PRO 1 association, I dislike this association, it is a platinum division association but I think is better play in an association with peolpe that know what the respect is. So... I'm looking for a new association.
    My team is Zawisza Bydgoszcz 114% at the moment and I'm level 7, next season I'll stand in level 7, it is my choose...
    I'm from Italy, but I'd like a good association in english language.
    Last edited by Zawisza75; 04-14-2019 at 08:15 AM.