Page 174 of 286 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerZed View Post
    Gold division 2 association looking for one new member before this weekend tournament.

90% or higher, must keep max training bonus and share bonuses on weekends. Attendance not mandatory (I know lots of people are busy on weekends)

Apply with the tag #UUJZMP
    Spot still open...

Rookie
    We need a new member in Gold2! We need you!
    Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Gold2. We are searching for a member, min 95%, very active and online especially during tournaments, english speaker, we have a messenger group too. We are very close to come back to Gold1, we need to increase our score and to meet a new loyal member. Our target is to reach Gold1 and to gain more tokens, so we can grow together! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together!

83% 4-V-1 Returning player with 10% bonus evry day play looking for active association any devision

Rookie
    We are looking for one to two new team members. Your team should be ˜100% in quality and you should be an active member - maximizing bonuses and attending most matches.
    We are in Bronze 1, having gone down after taking a few seasons off, but are trending up and looking to get back to Platinum. Search for #3K0NYG. We are still OPEN to join at the moment.
    Looking forward to playing with you.

Rookie
    Guys,

We just got an open spot in our very active association. We won both tournaments so far.
    We always have max bonuses, attend matches and active in events.

Let me know when you are interested!
    Asso is called Unbeatable

Grtz
    Marc

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Are you still looking ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Yes we are
    You can check us out: unbeatable

I just got back after a few months of sabbatical but we have been playing together for a couple of years

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I want to make a big change in the association. Everyone who works with at least 90% is welcome to join

Name: Galaxy league
    Tag: #MMTKV

Rookie
    We need a new member in Gold1! We need you!
    Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Gold1. We are searching for a member, min 95%, very active and online especially during tournaments, english speaker, we have a messenger group too. We are now back in Gold1, a member was not so active and has been removed, we need to increase our score and to meet a new loyal member. Our target is to stay in Gold1 with no problems and to gain 50 tokens, so we can grow together! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together! If everything will be ok, why not Platinum?

Looking for active members to join Ultimate Team. A thrilling challenge awaits.

Hello guys, I have played Top Eleven for a couple of years now and been in several Associations. I thought that it was finally time to start up my own Association:

Ultimate Team

I am online everyday and participate within every event, when they arrive each season. With your help, I know that we can fly through these divisions. Not to mention, have fun whilst doing it!

I am looking for any active members of whom would like to join me in this challenge! We will be in Division 3 to start, but not for long.

The Association is open to join for now, do check it out and look up my team Zanarkand Abes. Thanks.

Craig.