Page 190 of 286 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Platinum division looking for active member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Ristić View Post
    Ok boys and girls 🎸
    We are All 4.1. We are in GOLD 1 division and we need one active player to become the legend. If you are interested to join us, you should had team at least 75% strong, and be active and consistent all season long. Please, found us. Join us! #OZBGDZ - All 4.1.
    Thanks boss

Am TEAM EMMYRUSHY FC
    let's go kick some ass

71% new but active trying to find good association please

Famous
    We have 2 spots open for this new season because the old members did not train at all.....

Join us, we are now Silver 2 but all ready sure to stay and ready to promote to Silver 1 and close to get in the Gold FA...

We just ask to train your team en share bonus training for the FA matches....
    Hope to see you..
    Official join my association!-annotation-2020-04-27-132521.jpg

We need active manager with Mimi mutant team a strong high White skilles players and if interested and have that team send your request to #MMDXZA

Sent from my Infinix X624B using Tapatalk

So this might not be as attractive as other associations in Platinum. But Top Eleven All Stars need new active member

Used to be consistently in Gold 1, but recently the majority of members no longer active so went down to Gold 3 this season.

Usually, play home game 5pm GMT. Would like to get more active members: #LV4PFF

Have 1 spot and will open one more. Want the association to be active again.

Hi there. 104% and very active. looking for a new association to be part of. Send me a message if interested

Newly created association Zen #CJKN6N needs 2 more members. No expectations and no requirements. Join us if you are english speaking and just want to have some stress free fun.
    Nebu likes this.

Ищем новых товарищей! / Gold assoc looking for new members [Tag #59YDXY ]
    Наша ассоциация "Алькофут" [Tag #59YDXY ] ищет двух новых активных членов нашей команды. Выпали недавно из платинума и хотим вернуться - и для этого нужно двое таких же активных как и мы. Болтаем в основном на русском, по-этому было бы прикольно найти русскоговорящих, но мы рады всем.

Our association, "Алкофут" [Tag #59YDXY ] is looking for two new, active members to join our ambition association. We've been relegated from Platinum to G1 and now to G2 and are looking to bolster our coalition with players as active as us. Most chat has been in Russian, but we're open to other languages too.

We're searching an active new member for our association SHANGRILLA FC.
    Your Team should have more than 100%, keep your training bonus up and watch at least most of the games.
    Pls send me a message if you want to join.
    Pat Jennings likes this.