Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Player condition before Association game

Player condition before Association game

I know that Association games DO NOT affect a players condition, but they start with the same condition they had before the game starts. This is a problem, I say this because it will be very common for managers to have a a personal game an hour or so before their Association game. This would obviously be unfair if one of the managers has only an hour to prepare their teams condition while the other has 4 or 5 due to dumb luck. Is this seriously not viewed as unfair? Why should I feel forced into a scenario where I have to use my rests because I just played a game 1 hour before my Association game, while the other manager has a rested team because he had a 3-6 hour gap between his last game.

Also I am well aware that the Association game time can be changed, but that is only for home games. And even then finding a time that would not **** over a fellow manager on their players condition would be a problem.
    Last edited by Monteiro; 06-11-2016 at 07:19 PM.

I have the same sort of problem too. I had a league match in-between two association's matches today (19:06, 19:56, 21:07). I was forced to use green packs to recover my players for the second association match. Tomorrow, I have CL match before the first association match, then a league match after the last association match. Another annoying thing is the training requirements.
    Monteiro likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Captains or Vice-captains can set preferred match time to suit everyone in the association. Why don't you try and set it before the League/Ch League/Cup game, or much later? On the other hand you can't control the away match time.

Player condition

Quote Originally Posted by Fingolfin View Post
    Captains or Vice-captains can set preferred match time to suit everyone in the association. Why don't you try and set it before the League/Ch League/Cup game, or much later? On the other hand you can't control the away match time.
    Yes I have no control what so ever on away matches, but as stated in my original post even though I can switch the time the home game is played it does not solve the issue for an Association. I could techincally switch the home game time so that it would be ok for me...but what about my fellow teammates? What if I have a game at 1 another has a game at 4, another at 6? Lets be honest here it is EXTREMELY likely that 4,5, and especially 6 people in an Association will ALL if not MOST have different game times that span several hours.

So with this in mind it is much simpler, and easier to have a designated home game time that everyone is available to be on their phone or computer. After all wasn't the point of this new game mode to make it so you can play with your friends at the same time? Keeping that in mind in would make sense for an Association to pretty much never change their home game time, unless under special circumstances. It would be chaotic to try to find out what time everyone can play with high stamina and be on to manage their game, if that is even possible.

Also it is quite common to have a late personal game, I have the home time set to be as late as possible....which is 8pm eastern time...today I have 4 games, two are already over. 1st was at 10:30AM then 2nd was away FA game at 1PM, 3rd is at 7PM then 8pm is home game. There is no good option in this scenario to set my teams home game.

Seeing as players don't lose stamina in Association games, I do not see how it would be unfair if every player starts an Association game with 99% condition. Hopefully this will change in a future update, if not managers will find themselves having to choose between doing their best in their personal games or Association games.
    Last edited by Monteiro; 06-11-2016 at 09:21 PM.
    Duncton and isaacgroup like this.

I think this another subtle way of getting players to use rests more frequently and, to forcing them have a strong 'squad' that is capable of competing in 4 competitions rather than just 11 well-developed players.

Quote Originally Posted by Monteiro View Post
    I know that Association games DO NOT affect a players condition, but they start with the same condition they had before the game starts. This is a problem, I say this because it will be very common for managers to have a a personal game an hour or so before their Association game. This would obviously be unfair if one of the managers has only an hour to prepare their teams condition while the other has 4 or 5 due to dumb luck. Is this seriously not viewed as unfair? Why should I feel forced into a scenario where I have to use my rests because I just played a game 1 hour before my Association game, while the other manager has a rested team because he had a 3-6 hour gap between his last game.

Also I am well aware that the Association game time can be changed, but that is only for home games. And even then finding a time that would not **** over a fellow manager on their players condition would be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenPk View Post
    I think this another subtle way of getting players to use rests more frequently and, to forcing them have a strong 'squad' that is capable of competing in 4 competitions rather than just 11 well-developed players.
    A fair enough statement in regards of pushing players to have a squad beyond the best 11 on the team, but if that is the case it is my opinion that a sqaud limit of 22 players is not a lot...not saying its small but it leaves no room for those of us who want to develop young talent.
    GreenPk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fingolfin View Post
    The fixtures were already done.

By the way, there is a big 'connection closed' problem. See my post in the bugs section of the forum. This one is very annoying. Please fix this issue. Thanks.

Also, the forum goes down during the period that many associations' matches are played.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-12-2016 at 03:20 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I had 3 matches in 4 hours with 2 association matches and a league match in the middle. Impossible to use your best players for all matches and have them fit. This on top of the fact that my association with 6 teams of mainly 6* players was playing against an association of 7 & 8* players. I'm not impressed with this new competition at all. It's worse than the cup in that you're punished for having a good team and it's just another way to drain your resources

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't understand why you're grumble.
    Associations cup it's optional.
    If you feel you can't go with your official competitions, you don't participate.
    it's simple.
    And if you have fun with it, why not to use some extra greens to that.
    They did a great project, why not get a small reward for that.
    After all, those greens are going to the improvement of our players and not to spend condition in our asc. games.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Fire View Post
    I had 3 matches in 4 hours with 2 association matches and a league match in the middle. Impossible to use your best players for all matches and have them fit. This on top of the fact that my association with 6 teams of mainly 6* players was playing against an association of 7 & 8* players. I'm not impressed with this new competition at all. It's worse than the cup in that you're punished for having a good team and it's just another way to drain your resources
    Get your squad to 100% before the first Association match - they'll still be that at the end of the match, ready for the League match. Whether you expend the necessary to get the first XI ready for the second Association match or use second XI players will depend on the result of the first Association match.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast