Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: leaving association

leaving association

if you kicked some one out of ur association , will that effect the points he earned at the association ?
    Last edited by Syed Yaqoob Shah; 06-12-2016 at 08:02 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The points and the titles are staying in the asc.team.
    One team which started yesterday, maybe after 3-4 seasons would have totally different members.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

But that seems unfair to the individual manager then. If a manager leaves bcos he's unhappy due to lack of team effort then why should he be penalised. He may not find another equally footed association or perhaps may climb a few notches. The association team should be docked of points if a manager leaves or is kicked out. That way it will ensure some camaraderie. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dokotoda View Post
    But that seems unfair to the individual manager then. If a manager leaves bcos he's unhappy due to lack of team effort then why should he be penalised. He may not find another equally footed association or perhaps may climb a few notches. The association team should be docked of points if a manager leaves or is kicked out. That way it will ensure some camaraderie. Just a thought.

Unless of course the manager leaving feels that the rest of his team is trash and/or dicks. the manager can not carry points with him or else that would be cheating.

Can I leave association.

How can I leave association games

Quote Originally Posted by Monteiro View Post
    Unless of course the manager leaving feels that the rest of his team is trash and/or dicks. the manager can not carry points with him or else that would be cheating.
    But the manager gains some recognition with his own achievements. That way others see value in him???

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Vynnyk View Post
    How can I leave association games
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...sociation.html