Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How Bonuses work in Associations

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

How Bonuses work in Associations

How Bonuses work in Associations-association-bonus-tw.jpg

Associations Bonus Summary

- Each Manager can give and receive ONE +4% bonus (Attack, Defence, Possession and Condition) to ONE Manager per tournament round
    - Associations bonuses accumulate to the Manager's own Training bonuses, and there are no limits: you can go over 10%
    - Associations bonuses reset after each round, so after semi-finals Managers go back to their regular Training levels and can give and receive another +4% bonus in Attack, Defence, Possession and Condition for the finals

Here's how it works

When a tournament starts, Association members can give +4% team bonuses to one Member of the Association to help them perform better during the current tournament. Each member can give and receive one bonus for Semi-finals, which is reseted after Semi-finals end, and then another one for the Finals.

This +4% can be Attack, Defence, Possession and Condition, like in Training, and it will be added to the team's current bonus level on that area. Note that there's no limitation about how many bonuses you can get for the same area.

Practical case

If a team has 5 other Managers in his Association, and all 5 give him +4% Attack bonus for Semi-Finals, that team will have +20% Attack bonus (coming from Associations) + his current Attack bonus from Training. So, if he had +6% in Attack from Training, he would be on +26% for Association matches during this tournament's round. Note also that Associations bonus only matters for Associations, for regular League / Cup / Champions League matches he will only have his Training bonuses as usual (so his team would have +6% in Attack for League matches, not +26%).

In this case if the team already had a 10% Attack bonus from Training, he would have an amazing +30% in Attack for the tournament Semi-final matches. But remember, Members can only give ONE bonus to ONE Member of the Association per round, so if everyone gives Team A all the bonuses, the other Members would get none

Tournament bonuses are reseted after Semi-finals and all Managers can give and receive again one +4% bonus in one of these 4 areas.

Important: Giving a team bonus to another member does not discount this bonus from your own team's bonuses. If you have an 8% possession bonus, giving a 4% bonus to your Association colleague won't reduce it by 4% - it will still be 8%.

Moi... pls answer following question:

If you have all bonusses at 10%, how will they work at livegame:

1.) you don't activate one, so all got 10%. You acitivate f.e. attack, so you got 15% for attacking, but 0% to other three bonusses
    2.) you don't activate one, so still got 0% for all. You acitivate f.e. attack, so you got 15% for attacking, but 0% to other three bonusses
    3.) you don't activate one, so all got 10%. You acitivate f.e. attack, so you got 15% for attacking, and 10% to other three bonusses

It makes me crazy, that after activating one, all other become "darker". So, if it's no. 3, why don't lock only the buttons?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Moi... pls answer following question:

If you have all bonusses at 10%, how will they work at livegame:

1.) you don't activate one, so all got 10%. You acitivate f.e. attack, so you got 15% for attacking, but 0% to other three bonusses
    2.) you don't activate one, so still got 0% for all. You acitivate f.e. attack, so you got 15% for attacking, but 0% to other three bonusses
    3.) you don't activate one, so all got 10%. You acitivate f.e. attack, so you got 15% for attacking, and 10% to other three bonusses

It makes me crazy, that after activating one, all other become "darker". So, if it's no. 3, why don't lock only the buttons?
    Activating one doesn't make the others go down

thanks

The bonuses don't seem to be working well this round. I have received one but can't give one. Bug needs fixing. It's hampering our progress for sure

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Mauro Sportolari likes this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by dokotoda View Post
    The bonuses don't seem to be working well this round. I have received one but can't give one. Bug needs fixing. It's hampering our progress for sure

If you could not give one it's because you had already given one that round Please doublecheck. Remember you can only give ONE per round (not one to every team member, one in total)
    Thongek.Wpm likes this.

Yes I've figured that much out. That's the reason I said it wasn't working well. Other members in the same association didn't seem to have a problem.

I have the same problem again today. I cannot train anyone because it says that I already have. ....and I have not. I have requested training though. You guys need to sort this out

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by dokotoda View Post
    I have the same problem again today. I cannot train anyone because it says that I already have. ....and I have not. I have requested training though. You guys need to sort this out

Can you please report this to our Support team by using the ingame Help in your Top Eleven app? Simply click the question mark button "?" next to Settings and report it. Please add all the details about the issue.

This way they will receive info from your account and will be able to verify the issue.

Associations TEAM bonus (how does it work)

Hi there, i understand how it works with giving one to each other bonus of 4% during the tournament, but what I do not get is HOW IT WORKS WITH TEAM BONUS.

Because, i saw there are some players in every team that are awarded with some bonus points and those bonus points are added to the total points of a team.

How this is distributed or what must be done to get those?

THX
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast