Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Top Division Vs Rests/Token to be earned ?

Rookie

Top Division Vs Rests/Token to be earned ?

Hi everybody

In top 100 division at the moment we can earn till 10 blue rests. In top 100 worldwide ranking, we can earn till 100 tokens !
    Good news... enjoy !

But finally, after deeply reading Nordeus rules, we can understand this prize is NOT for those whom finished as Top 10 leaders on both side. In fact Top 10 leaders are decided by Nordeus at the new season..... but nobody knows HOW Nordeus decides.

When associations manage to win tournaments and finally the division, they finish as leader. My exemple.
    But when new season is starting, we can see (or not) Nordeus change Division teams and ours (leader of last season) is not anymore at the top. WHY ???

To me it is UNFAIR !

This prize is a gift for the new leader, but nobody knows how to reach it at the new starting season... The same I think for worldwide Top ranking !

Is there anybody here that is able to explain how is created new association division draw ? And the rule that can help us to manage (or trying to) to reach first place too at the new starting season ???

Thanks
    Eric
    Kaizer Franz and Sunil Chetri like this.

I don't understand what you mean.
    The points each FA group is getting, is standard (from W-D-L and 1st-2nd-3rd position).
    Next season, we 're loosing 20% of our points.
    How nordeus decides the first
    What I cannot understand is how the division comes,
    which are the teams who participate in a specific division.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I don't understand what you mean.
    The points each FA group is getting, is standard (from W-D-L and 1st-2nd-3rd position).
    Next season, we 're loosing 20% of our points.
    How nordeus decides the first
    which are the teams who participate in a specific division.
    I will try to explain you with others words cause i am in the same association with Eric !

We finish last season at the first place , so we should earned 10 blue booster ( i'm so excited lol )

We haven't received our 10 blue ! Eric wrote to the assistance ! They explain him that it is the new ranking of the first day of new season that you must take in account ! It is bull**** !!!!

you are at the first rank on day 28/28 of the season ( even at the last minute when the game get in maintenance ) and the day after you are at the rank 8 with other association that were not in the last ranking !!!!

Anyway i don't care about 2 blue or ten , it is bull**** also !

Look at my suggestions :

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...n-rewards.html
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 06-30-2016 at 09:13 AM.

Agree... we are in the same situation: We finished on 2.Place of our Division, after new Season-Draw, we are only 17th. We also got no reward...
    On the very very interesting side of this story: now... there are 8 asian teams in Top10, before it was mixed up (I'm so sorry, didn't make screenshots of all teams, I didn't thought, it could be needed...)

First pic was the standing the end of the season, others are the standings now.
    Top Division Vs Rests/Token to be earned ?-08_fa-2nd.jpg

Top Division Vs Rests/Token to be earned ?-ranking1.jpg

Top Division Vs Rests/Token to be earned ?-ranking-2.jpg
    Eric Jego likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    We finish last season at the first place , so we should earned 10 blue booster ( i'm so excited lol )
    We haven't received our 10 blue ! Eric wrote to the assistance ! They explain him that it is the new ranking of the first day of new season that you must take in account ! It is bull**** !!!!
    Excuse me Kaizer, how do you know that "We finish last season at the first place" ?
    I mean you 're from France if I remember correct (and you nash I don't know where are you from but let I think from Europe).
    After you finished your games, you 're in some high position, ok ?
    But there are many other groups that didn't play yet.
    Some of them from North-South America which are playing near the end of the day (and season this time).
    So maybe those teams (or their Asian opponents) gathered more points than you.
    So it's logic the official final top100 will be announced in the new (European -nordeus) day, after the maintenance.
    I also can see my two groups in a high ranking and time after time they 're going down in the list.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Simply because i check the ranking at 2:30 GMT+2 ( or +1 i don't remember ) .

At this time all games are finished !

hmm, not sure about that.
    you know, there is a problem with some games which stuck (one team of my group had this problem in one game).
    Let's see what Moi or someone else can answer.

sorry, can't help to that either.
    There isn't anywhere written how the divisions are created.

@ nik:
    yeah, we are from europe. But I take my screenshot at ~3:30 am because my little boy woke up at 3:00am. And at the new division ranking, we miss the "Monsters" - they should be higher ranked than us, but they aren't there.

So, at the moment this ranking is absolutly crap.
    If I follow your thoughs, the whole Divisionranking should be the same like WorldTop100, because we all started at Bronze 3, and ALL of the WorldTop100 are now at Bronze 2. And that's not, how it is.
    I think, there are some Bronze 3, Bronze 2,... Divisions, like servers. Otherwise that actual ranking is not possible.

because my little boy woke up at 3:00am
    phew, glad I left this period behind, lol

at that time, it was the old or the new season ?
    "Monsters" - they should be higher ranked than us, but they aren't there.
    maybe the answer is relative to how comes the divisions.
    Monsters "transferred" to another division ?

As I can see from my two FA teams. division list is different (to each other and from top100 too).
    This month/season, all the teams were Bonze3.
    That mean this season our division will be from teams Bronze2 ?
    Also must be groups with the same number of teams (4-5-6).
    maybe the quality or some kind of "region".
    Let's see tomorrow.

Rookie
    @Nikolgiorgos

Thanks to participate !

You are right, nobody knows how many divisions are still playing till last minute before release time. BUT what is unfair to me is :

- For all prize and bonuses, even in classical competition (not association), we all know what to do to try earning it ! For association it is the same apart this subject topic !!! Amazing, isn't it ?

- As you see on your 2 accounts (unfair ? lol) there is for each one 1 division (with 100 associations) and just nearby another Top 100 worldwide ranking. It could be a clue to let us know that finally all divisions are finally mixed to build others on the next season. And at this moment we see where we are to know if we can benefit those rests (and tokens). Great, but Nordeus explained nothing. Check first point I spoke (prize and bonuses darkness)

- As no information from Nordeus filtered, we don't know and can only think all division are like other compétitions : each one are different groups and each one got its own awards. So far, we can only expect that we start the new season at the same place we finish !

Now it seems not. We need explanations of Nordeus ! If lot of divisions at same level (bronze 2 or bronze 3) are to be added both together to rebuild new season, it is not a trouble if and only if we can see somewhere exactly where everybody are. To do it, it is easy, the Top 100 Worldwide ranking needs to be full opened or probably to be open slightly greater... Top 200 maybe ? The goal is easy to understand : let the 10 leaders of each division to know where there are exactly in the worldwide ranking. Another idea : let appear somewhere in the association facsheet for each association the current worldwide ranking ! Ex : You are the leader of a division and got few points compared to the other groups. So Nordeus can insert somewhere the real number ranking of your association at the current moment. So even if Nordeus doesn t grow up to top 200 worldwide, it is possible for everybody to know.

For Top 100 Worldwide ranking, it seems to be easy for everyone to understand quickly if any chance to reach tokens... but for blue packs of divisions, it is more nebulous !

I just need Nordeus an explanation to help everyone and absolutely to evolve this issue.

Regards
    Eric
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast