Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

Yet again Associations matches plagued by Closed Connections, being unable to assign bonuses, unable to make substitutions or change formation, and unable to support other Association members - please take this absolute pile of ****e away and don't let it out again until all the problems are fixed.

The above situations are being carried over to League matches as well, I haven't had full control over my teams over 8 matches today, and you don't seem to be doing anything positive to remedy the situation.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Hi, my association play the tournament last week, previus it we have 12 first place, and 1 second place. We win the tournament, but still have 12 first place and 1 second place.

We want you to fix it, and put 13 first place. Here some pictures.

Associations - Bugs/Issues-dfff.jpg
    Associations - Bugs/Issues-hjkj.jpg

Yeah... last FA-weekend result isn't shown. Take a look at Top100, there you can see all FA have currently 13 results, but played 28 games.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    I could watch and support, couldn't use bonus or access my formation and tactics screens.

Associations - Bugs/Issues-asso.jpg

edit: I had a league match ~15 minutes after association match, I had same deal with that. No team and tactics page on Android. Thankfully was able to play via web.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 09-17-2016 at 06:46 PM.

Hello everybody,

Maybe this has already been suggested, but I really would like to talk to my VC's in private. Sometime we need to discuss/evaluate players in our association and it would be nice to do this without them reading along. Could that be a possibility in te near future?

Greetings

I have 1 hour and 10 minutes to do 4 training sessions after my association games tomorrow because the training before these games do not count ....So I feel my league team is being punished because I am an association member. Why is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I have 1 hour and 10 minutes to do 4 training sessions after my association games tomorrow because the training before these games do not count ....So I feel my league team is being punished because I am an association member. Why is this?
    You do not have to do the training it is only a suggestion but if you really feel the need just train one of your reserve players four times & the problem goes away .
    So not really punished there are you ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, connection problems at 18.00 GMT
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    ^^^

2 of my euro mates had connection issues about the same time

No jogo das associações minha partida não ocorreu pois o meu adversário não tinha jogadores suficientes para a partida(ganhei de w.o) mas registraram como empate, prejudicando minha associação.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast